New pics

Well done hun, your pictures are great, you can really see the difference. keep up the good work hun but how much more you gotta lose, cant be too much more??

Nikki
Cheers lovey. I have lost half the body weight that I want to lose, still got about I'd say 2 stone 6lbs to go, somewhere along those lines.

I know you've been told this before and am certain chemist should be telling you but 18.6 bmi is medically underweight.. Should be somewhere between 20 and 25.. Think u should stop when u feel good/lose the flab u need to and not necessarily in 50lbs time.. U already look wow fantastic!

I know you've been told this before and am certain chemist should be telling you but 18.6 bmi is medically underweight.. Should be somewhere between 20 and 25.. Think u should stop when u feel good/lose the flab u need to and not necessarily in 50lbs time.. U already look wow fantastic!
Aww cheers ollie. I know, read on some places that 18 is acceptable and some say less than 20 is bad. I just want to weigh as less as I can. But if I'm happy with my weight and the way I look, then I'll stop :D

Well done hun, We are the same height and i have found to have an acceptable bmi of between 20-25 we would need to be under 11st. 11st exactly makes it 25 which would still class me overweight so hoping to get to 10st 7lb or there abouts so will have bmi of 24.
Good luck hun, you have done great especially the long time you have been doing it. I dont think i could manage that long.
Nikki xx

BLOODY HELL!

hun you look great, such an impovment!

well done

:)

Well done hun, We are the same height and i have found to have an acceptable bmi of between 20-25 we would need to be under 11st. 11st exactly makes it 25 which would still class me overweight so hoping to get to 10st 7lb or there abouts so will have bmi of 24.
Good luck hun, you have done great especially the long time you have been doing it. I dont think i could manage that long.
Nikki xx
Aw cheers. I just want to weigh as less as possible. But the lowest weight that we can weigh is 8st 11lbs since we're both 5ft 6inch. But for me, 8st is too small, I'll end up with nothing on me lol. So 9st will do me just fine.

Thans for the support, I hope you're doing fine yourself.

Back