NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Hello, can I join please? I'd like to lose 18lbs, hopefully I'll have better results on this challenge then the last! Good luck everyone

Hi all :)
I'd like to join please and aim for 10lbs X

i am rubbish at long term challenges...however, it's getting to crunch time and I need to be at target next year ready for my move out of the UK...I'm going to go for 23lbs. That will get me my lowest SW weight back (8lbs away), then another stone under that plus a pound to get me under my next half stone. So this would take me to 11.6lbs, which was initially my target but I found out what i used to weigh 5 years ago and its another stone below that and that is what I'm aiming for. However I think I'll take it slow and steady from 11.7 stone, and possibly stop at 11. Will know when I get there!

mandlegrot - 23lbs

Hi I would like to join please. Holidays on the 12th and 19th January please. I would like to lose 18.5 lbs please. that would take me to 13,10 and I think that would be a really good result for me. I'd also like to exercise 3 times a week (this will require me leaving work at a reasonable hour - I'm embracing that!)

Thanks for running this, can I join? My Q4 2015 challenge was a disaster but I'm ready to get back on it xx

Target12 - aiming for 21lbs. Friday weigh in

Hi,

Just joined SW after failing to stick at WW. I'd love to join and says 28lbs for the quarter! Aiming high i know!! I weigh on a Tues.

Thanks x

Hi there, I'd like to join this challenge please!

Shivermetimbers - 21 lbs please.

Thanks so much BlueCow for looking after this for us :D

Best of luck to everyone :fingerscrossed:

Happy new year to everyone all ready to go, new plan being explained in the morn as could not stop to class last week, buying 6 week countdown to keep me on track good luck to all in the challenge, together we can achieve our goals x

Happy New Year all. Weighed in yesterday morning so have my starting weight for 2015:( But that will be the last time I see that weight so that is good. Have had a cookathon on New Years eve and made three different dishes which should give DH and I at least 9 meals and have a plan to do another 2 today. Stocking up the freezer with quick and easy meals for when I am back to work.

Good luck everyone.

Hey can I join in please. I want to lose 2st 10 by the end of March for a show I am in. I know it's a lot but I have a lot to lose and think I can do this.

Camplestar - 38lbs

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 10.6

Jojojojo