NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

il go for 14lb please

I won't be having my starting weigh in till next week 8.1.14 so my first loss will not be until the following week but I would love to join the challenge and aim for a 12lb loss over the quarter please.

You have all been added x

Hello lovely, I've noticed you've not been on for a while. I hope your ok. Send me a pm if you need any help with the challenge, you know I'm always here for you ;). Hope its not too much for you hun, if you want me to start by making a list of names and the losses for week 1, I'll be happy to do so until your spreadsheet is ready :). Hope to hear from you soon Sian, and I hope your being able to get some time for yourself too.

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

Hi, would love to join in please! Aiming for 21lbs x

Hi, hope I'm doing this right - weighed in today (week 1?) so my starting weight for this challenge is 12 stone 6.5lbs. (0.5lb down from last week). Thank you!

Well first weigh in after new year one and a half on not bad have to get down to some planning now the new plan been explained

Hi there!

I hope I'm not too late to join in, I joined SW today and think this would be perfect to keep me motivated. Our own Minis 12 week countdown so to speak.

I'm going to be bold and go for it.... Could you put me down for -28lbs please?

Thank you!

KW x

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been on for a few of days - been so busy over Christmas and New Year this is the first chance I've had to get on!

Everything is now up to date, I will post the chart up with everyone's week one WI's on the 8th (start of week 2)

Hope everyone's okay and had a nice Christmas/New Year! :)

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been on for a few of days - been so busy over Christmas and New Year this is the first chance I've had to get on!

Everything is now up to date, I will post the chart up with everyone's week one WI's on the 8th (start of week 2)

Hope everyone's okay and had a nice Christmas/New Year! :)

Thanks no need to apologise - I'm taking a planned holiday for week 1 and I'm dreading weighing in on Friday when I'll be able to decide what my target is! Good luck to everyone xx

Back