NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been on for a few of days - been so busy over Christmas and New Year this is the first chance I've had to get on!

Everything is now up to date, I will post the chart up with everyone's week one WI's on the 8th (start of week 2)

Hope everyone's okay and had a nice Christmas/New Year! :)

Thanks for running the challenge & hope you had a lovely festive season :D

Can I check if I weigh in on evening of 8th will that be week one or two? Didn't want to get myself and the chart confused!

Hello hello, bunny reporting :D,

Please may I have the first 2 weeks of Jan as holiday, not the best start to the year I know :rolleyes:, but I will be ready to kick some serious butt from w/b Monday the 12th onwards :p. Good luck everyone, hope you all do super ! :)

Kay xx

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been on for a few of days - been so busy over Christmas and New Year this is the first chance I've had to get on!

Everything is now up to date, I will post the chart up with everyone's week one WI's on the 8th (start of week 2)

Hope everyone's okay and had a nice Christmas/New Year! :)

Yay ! :party0011: Good to have you back lovely :p. I'm glad your were just busy but doing well :). I will be reporting my losses to you very soon :D (she says :confused: lol ) xx

Hello hello, bunny reporting :D,

Please may I have the first 2 weeks of Jan as holiday, not the best start to the year I know :rolleyes:, but I will be ready to kick some serious butt from w/b Monday the 12th onwards :p. Good luck everyone, hope you all do super ! :) x Kay xx

Well Kay you may be having a holiday but bet when you start your new regime your losses will be large and swift - good luck!x

Well Kay you may be having a holiday but bet when you start your new regime your losses will be large and swift - good luck!x

...large and swift, been a long time since I've had that Linda :giggle:xx

Are we to copy and paste everyone's progress each week or are you tracking it? (This seems like ALOT of work)? x

Bluecow will be posting up the spreadsheet on the 8th hun, she will be tracking everyones losses ;), you just need to post your losses every week and she will update the spreadsheet. Hope this helps :).

Kay xx

I'd place a large bet saying you will be - believe in yourself cause we believe in you xxx

Aww thanks Shelley :bighug: big hugs :D xx

Hello all, is it still ok to join? Would be a good motivator to keep me on track :). I am a Tuesday weigher and would like to set myself a goal of 14lbs for Q1

Can I join in?

Lougalx - would like to lose 18lbs

January Week 1 - 0.5lbs lost

Hoping I do better on this challenge than the last one!

Hello Ladies :)

Wk 1 -2lbs

wk 2- holiday
wk 3 - holiday
wk 4 - holiday

Thanks Blue

Tracy x

Me too. 12lbs I Hope. Never managed to do before. Fingers crossed

Weigh day Friday am

JUST REMEMBERED GOT WEIGHED LAST FRIDAY 2ND JAN

1/2LB OFF

Back