NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Week 1 STS
Hope to do better

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join too please...

Tigger.88 - 6lb to lose then maintain , first wi for me will be Tuesday, will that be week 1 or week 2?

I shall post my results thursday as thats my weigh in day :) strangely looking forward to it probably as i didnt get last week and twice before that i didnt stop :( its like a coffee morning for me on a thursday lol

WI today - 2.5lbs off for me :)

Can I join too please...

Tigger.88 - 6lb to lose then maintain , first wi for me will be Tuesday, will that be week 1 or week 2?

That will be week 2, I will put you down as 'holiday' for week 1 :)

All up to date, well done everyone on some fab losses so far, might post the current chart up in a bit just to check I can do it!!

WEEK 1.png

That wasn't so hard :D (works for me anyway!!) Click it a few times to get it bigger :)

Big thanks to Kay for teaching me how to upload the chart!:hug99:

View attachment 162427

That wasn't so hard :D (works for me anyway!!) Click it a few times to get it bigger :)

Yay ! :bliss: I love it !

Well done Sian, its brilliant ! :D Thank you so much for doing this for everyone, we all appreciate your efforts :):). Hope your well lovely.

Kay xx

View attachment 162427

Thanks very much Blue Cow very artistic and easy to read - thanks to ur tutor Kay lol!

I planned a hol for week 1 but not looking forward to WI Friday - will post my target when I've worked out the damage!!xx

Last edited:
Woopsy I just noticed, did u forget me in the list ? :p My target is 14lbs and my first 2 weeks are hols for Jan, thanks hun xx

Hiya hope it's ok to join. (Joining these keeps me more active lol! )
Meloncollie - 20lbs goal off for this quarter of the year :)
Week 1 2lbs off :)

Woopsy I just noticed, did u forget me in the list ? :p My target is 14lbs and my first 2 weeks are hols for Jan, thanks hun xx

Woops!! How could I forget YOU! Sorry about that Kay you have now been added, as has MelonCollie:innocent0002:

Went back over and noticed I had missed a couple of people out :doh: so if you're not in the above chart don't worry I've put you on now x

Back