NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Thanks for running the challenge & hope you had a lovely festive season :D

Can I check if I weigh in on evening of 8th will that be week one or two? Didn't want to get myself and the chart confused!

Sorry just saw I never replied to this! 8th is the first day of week 2, will put you down as holiday for week 1 (if that's not okay just let me know!) :)

3.5lb off :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Chart looks great BlueCow!!!

I weighed in last Tuesday, the 30th December and our class is back to normal tomorrow evening, Thursday, the 8th January, so I guess that means that since this challenge began on the 1st January could you please put me down for a holiday for Week 1 please?

Please can I have holiday for this week as I've just worked overtime night shift and won't make it to tonight's weigh in.
Thank you so much for doing this. I did notice I'm missing from the chart. I put myself down for a 14lb loss over the challenge. Xx

And thanks for the hard work in maintaining that table, doesn't look an easy job!

Hi, week one and -0.5 for me!

Must do better next week.

thanks bluecow for updating us and well done everyone :)

Hi everyone :)

Week 1: 3.5 lbs off

Thanks Bluecow :) Well done everyone with your losses so far!

Week 1: One pound off for me.

I still need to get rid of another 2lbs to get back to my pre-Christmas weight, but it was nice to see the numbers going back in the right direction :) Thanks BlueCow for keeping track of this, and well done to everyone joining this challenge. I'm sure it will be a big help to us all.

Woops!! How could I forget YOU! Sorry about that Kay you have now been added, as has MelonCollie:innocent0002:

You've forgot me too. 3.5lb off x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Week 1 - 1lb off. I'm ok with that as I haven't been following the plan 100% but now we've just had our first group of the new year, talked through the plan etc, I'm motivated & ready to do this!

Had a scary weigh in tonight (since before xmas) .. put on way more than I was expecting :-(

Can I be a real pain and revise my target for the quarter to a planned loss of 16 lbs please? Fingers crossed for a good loss next week.

Back