NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Thanks BlueCow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovelies, here is the latest chart.
View attachment 162634
Everyone should, fingers crossed, be included now but let me know if you spot anything amiss.

Haven't had everyone's week 1 results in yet but will leave those people blank until the weekend in case they're just late getting back to me and then will put them down as absent.

Hello lovely :wavey:,

Hope your well :). Your doing a brilliant job :eek:. Well done for updating everyone's losses. Just a friendly tip, January is a 5 week month, I can see from the spreadsheet that you have given wk2 to wk4, 8 days each, which means in one week people will have x2 sets of results which will confuse things for everyone.

I posted this at the beginning of the thread, I will repost it for you :-

JANUARY 2015

Week 1 - THURS 1st Jan to WED 7th Jan
Week 2 - THURS 8th Jan to WED 14th Jan
Week 3 - THURS 15th Jan to WED 21st Jan
Week 4 - THURS 16th Jan to WED 28th Jan
Week 5 - THURS 29th Jan to SAT 31st Jan

NUMBER OF WEIGH INS FOR JAN 2015

MONDAY = 4
TUESDAY = 4
WEDNESDAY = 4
THURSDAY =5
FRIDAY = 5
SATURDAY = 5
SUNDAY = 4

Sian - it should be easy to adjust the dates in the columns and add a new column for week 5 on the spreadsheet. Hope you don't mind me helping ;).

Take care hun.

Kay xx
:bighug:

Hello lovelies, here is the latest chart.
View attachment 162634
Everyone should, fingers crossed, be included now but let me know if you spot anything amiss.

Haven't had everyone's week 1 results in yet but will leave those people blank until the weekend in case they're just late getting back to me and then will put them down as absent.

Hi BlueCow,

I only joined SW on the 3rd of Jan, so my first WI isn't until the 10th January which fits in with Week 2 on our challenge.

Could you put me down for a holiday or a 0 for week one please? I don't want to leave blanks across the spreadsheet.

Thank you

KW_x

Lost 1,5lbs

Lost 2.5lbs (that's good for me)

Well done guys :) I have these down as week 2 losses at the moment and have put you both same holiday for week 1 as I'm assuming these were from today? If not just let me know x

Hello lovely :wavey:,

Hope your well :). Your doing a brilliant job :eek:. Well done for updating everyone's losses. Just a friendly tip, January is a 5 week month, I can see from the spreadsheet that you have given wk2 to wk4, 8 days each, which means in one week people will have x2 sets of results which will confuse things for everyone.

I posted this at the beginning of the thread, I will repost it for you :-

JANUARY 2015

Week 1 - THURS 1st Jan to WED 7th Jan
Week 2 - THURS 8th Jan to WED 14th Jan
Week 3 - THURS 15th Jan to WED 21st Jan
Week 4 - THURS 16th Jan to WED 28th Jan
Week 5 - THURS 29th Jan to SAT 31st Jan

NUMBER OF WEIGH INS FOR JAN 2015

MONDAY = 4
TUESDAY = 4
WEDNESDAY = 4
THURSDAY =5
FRIDAY = 5
SATURDAY = 5
SUNDAY = 4

Sian - it should be easy to adjust the dates in the columns and add a new column for week 5 on the spreadsheet. Hope you don't mind me helping ;).

Take care hun.

Kay xx
:bighug:

Not at all Kay your help is very much appreciated! :thankyou:Thank you for pointing that out, I have amended that dates as above I do get myself a bit muddled sometimes.:p

Hi BlueCow,

I only joined SW on the 3rd of Jan, so my first WI isn't until the 10th January which fits in with Week 2 on our challenge.

Could you put me down for a holiday or a 0 for week one please? I don't want to leave blanks across the spreadsheet.

Thank you

KW_x

Yes that's fine have put you down as holiday for week 1 :) x

Week 2 result's in - Torn_Tranquility 1lb off!

Hi. Week 1 for me, 1lb off.
Well done to everyone on losses so far.x

Well done guys!

:gen126:

I put on 1lb :( I am so upset

Oh no - presume you were on plan all week? If so, the loss may show next week - esp if totm is looming and could be water retention?

One thing I think we all forget about SW at times is that we're meant to eat enough to satisfy our appetites (not eat with eyes like I do at times!)

But don't think you should cut down on carbs too much in case you feel hungry then binge (again cos that's what I'd do!)

Unless of course you struggle to digest carbs? Hope you have a great loss next week.

Keep posting tho' - you'll get all the support you need - good luckxx

Don't lose hope, cos it will come off as it sounds as if you're sticking to the plan (from your post).xx

Last edited:
Oh no - presume you were on plan all week? If so, the loss may show next week - esp if totm is looming and could be water retention? One thing I think we all forget about SW at times is that we're meant to eat enough to satisfy our appetites (not eat with eyes like I do at times!) But don't think you should cut down on carbs too much in case you feel hungry then binge (again cos that's what I'd do!) Unless of course you struggle to digest carbs? Hope you have a great loss next week. Keep posting tho' - you'll get all the support you need - good luckxx Don't lose hope, cos it will come off as it sounds as if you're sticking to the plan (from your post).xx

Hi. Thank you!

Yep I have been on plan all week which is why I was shocked. I was confident that I was lose. However I was/am feeling really bloated and sluggish which could be due to a change in diet I suppose so might just take another week!

I might try SP this week and see how I get on!

Xx

Hi - just weighed in the for the first time since Dec 19 a 4lb gain - I'm ok with that and think I've lost a bit of Christmas/New Year gain since Monday when I got back on plan.

Q: Do I declare the gain or take a hol week?

Good luck to u all and well done to those who've had such great losses - better luck next week to anyone who's gainedxx

Hi. Thank you!

Yep I have been on plan all week which is why I was shocked. I was confident that I was lose. However I was/am feeling really bloated and sluggish which could be due to a change in diet I suppose so might just take another week!

I might try SP this week and see how I get on!

Xx

Good luck on that it's tough to do I shd think - I did 2 Success Express (the precursor to SP to those who are new here) days this week and they were hard enough for me - has ur consultant come back to u yet?xx

Hi - just weighed in the for the first time since Dec 19 a 4lb gain - I'm ok with that and think I've lost a bit of Christmas/New Year gain since Monday when I got back on plan.

Q: Do I declare the gain or take a hol week?

Good luck to u all and well done to those who've had such great losses - better luck next week to anyone who's gainedxx

Think I'd be tempted to take a week's holiday as it was after the Christmas holiday that you had gained. Up to you though, maybe you feel if that gain is declared it will spur you on more to get rid of it (you will anyway, as you've had a great on plan week)

The new year is often full of ups and downs, like your name.... but hopefully by a couple of weeks into January, we'll all be heading downwards again xx

Ok, so I only lost 0.5lb on the scales this morning. (I'm ok with that as totm due to start today and I often gain 2-4lb easily, should be gone a few days after it actually starts). At least it means I've recorded my lowest weight yet and can lower my stats, even if its only half a lb lol.

I still don't know what should go down for last week, Wk 1, as I'm a Friday weigher and would only have been on the challenge for 1 day at the end of Wk 1. Ok for it to be marked however you think best, a 0, a STS or holiday? What have others done that started at the end of the first week?

Onwards for us all, good luck everyone x

Cloudy, I would say if you had a loss last week you could include it in the chart, but if it was a gain I would put it as a holiday...

Cloudy, I would say if you had a loss last week you could include it in the chart, but if it was a gain I would put it as a holiday...

Duh, I actually just realised I had a STS last week /slaps head, so it can just go down as that. Sorry for being such a thicko! :rolleyes:

Back