NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Thank you, BlueCow. I really appreciate it!

I'll be posting my first (Week 2) Weigh in tomorrow! I'm so nervous! xx

Hi - just weighed in the for the first time since Dec 19 a 4lb gain - I'm ok with that and think I've lost a bit of Christmas/New Year gain since Monday when I got back on plan.

Q: Do I declare the gain or take a hol week?

Good luck to u all and well done to those who've had such great losses - better luck next week to anyone who's gainedxx

Either is fine, think I agree I would be tempted to put it as holiday but whatever you want :)

Duh, I actually just realised I had a STS last week /slaps head, so it can just go down as that. Sorry for being such a thicko! :rolleyes:

Done! For a econd I thought I had missed you off the chart!! You are on there you just were just nestled between the E'sand J's for some reason, but you are in the right spot now :p

Afternoon . Week 2 8/1 lost 1/2lb.

Well done chicken :)

Thank you, BlueCow. I really appreciate it!

I'll be posting my first (Week 2) Weigh in tomorrow! I'm so nervous! xx

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine! x

I am going back up to uni tonight as I'm working up there tomorrow, not taking my laptop as coming back home Monday. I will still come on on my phone though just wont update the chart until Monday, :)

Hi there, can you please put week 1 as a holiday due to the class day changing for new year & back to normal this thurs with a 3lb loss for week 2.

Thanks!! X

Either is fine, think I agree I would be tempted to put it as holiday but whatever you want :)

I am going back up to uni tonight as I'm working up there tomorrow, not taking my laptop as coming back home Monday. I will still come on on my phone though just wont update the chart until Monday, :)

Thanks Blue Cow - I'll take it as a holiday for Week 2 - then report on progress next week.

Good luck with your new term - hope all the challenge work isn't too demanding? If it ever does - don't soldier on in silence - we good switch to the copy and paste style that other challenges do. I know lots us appreciate all the work you and Kay before you put in!!xx

Hi sorry forgot to post but could you put me down as a holiday for week 1 please as I joined a group and am taking that as my starting weight.

Well half off today not a happy bunny done 5 days ee sp and expected at least 2 off, some disappointed members in the class who had done sp had gained weight although there were some good losses would be interesting to see what others have done on sp xxx

My first weigh in of the year... (Week 2 of this challenge) is 4lbs off!

I love Slimming World!

Good luck to everyone else weighing in this morning. KW x

Well half off today not a happy bunny done 5 days ee sp and expected at least 2 off, some disappointed members in the class who had done sp had gained weight although there were some good losses would be interesting to see what others have done on sp xxx

It got mixed success in my group too. Some had big losses but few only had very little losses?!

Week 2 .....4 lbs off for me this morning :D

Fantastic :D

Hi guys! Week 2 : 1.5lb off :)

very happy with that as I didn't think anything would come off so I'm delighted! Gunning for my half stone now

U will do it :)

Back