NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Week 2 - 1.5lbs loss. Didn't even try very hard so pleased with that!

Back home now so can update!!

Hi there, can you please put week 1 as a holiday due to the class day changing for new year & back to normal this thurs with a 3lb loss for week 2.

Thanks!! X

First weigh in today. Think it's week 2 of the challenge though. 3lb off and v happy xx

Done :) well done on the losses guys

Thanks Blue Cow - I'll take it as a holiday for Week 2 - then report on progress next week.

Good luck with your new term - hope all the challenge work isn't too demanding? If it ever does - don't soldier on in silence - we good switch to the copy and paste style that other challenges do. I know lots us appreciate all the work you and Kay before you put in!!xx

Aw bless thank you! I will let you now if it becomes too much, I uite enjoy doing it at the moment as I don't have lectures and knowing that I'm 'running' the chart is good motivation to get my butt into gear (which I still need to do!! 10lb up from my last WI before xmas!!!!)

Hi sorry forgot to post but could you put me down as a holiday for week 1 please as I joined a group and am taking that as my starting weight.

No problem have done :)

Weeks 2: 2lbs off. Thank you!

Well done :)

Well half off today not a happy bunny done 5 days ee sp and expected at least 2 off, some disappointed members in the class who had done sp had gained weight although there were some good losses would be interesting to see what others have done on sp xxx

Well done on your loss, it may not seem like much but it all adds up xx

My first weigh in of the year... (Week 2 of this challenge) is 4lbs off!

I love Slimming World!

Good luck to everyone else weighing in this morning. KW x

Week 2 .....4 lbs off for me this morning :D

Week 2 : 2 lb OFF 

Done :) well done everyone some fab losses

Wk 2 is a sts

I really need to get things moving

Me too!! Haven't even started dieting again yet so you are one up on me!:sigh:

Hi guys! Week 2 : 1.5lb off :)

very happy with that as I didn't think anything would come off so I'm delighted! Gunning for my half stone now

Well done nearly halfway to your target already!!

Week 2 - holiday x

Done :)

Week 2 - 1.5lbs loss. Didn't even try very hard so pleased with that!

Week 2 - 2.75lbs off for me please x

Well done guys :)

p.s - thank you for the rep comments - I'm not actually sure what they are or what they do or how to leave one myself but you are very sweet for leaving them for me :)

3 lbs off for me, feeling really motivated :D
And well done to everybodies losses this week. Also want to say thank you BlueCow for keeping track of our achievements :thankyou:

B. x

Wow well done everyone xx hope i have a good loss tomorrow :)

Well done to everyone who's weighed in so far, great results!

Week 2 - 4lb gain

Weighed in tonight....lost 5.5lbs..Yay!
Although I would've sold my soul to the devil for a jacket potato, I'm pleased I stuck it out on the EE SP plan last week.

2.5lbs off for week 2!!

Back