NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Hello :) is it still okay if I join now? In total I'd like to lose 21lb

I've already lost 4.5 week 1
And 0.5 week 2 :)

I weigh in on Tuesday's at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

week 2 1.5 off for me please blue cow.

Week 3: 2.5lbs off :)

Don't mean to be a pain - in the spread sheet it has me down for 3 off last week but I only lost two. Maybe you could put me down for 1.5 this week instead of the 2.5 I've lost then it will even out? Don't want to make more work for you as you are doing a fab job and it must take a lot of time! :)

Last edited:
Hi all half off for me bit disappointed but a loss is a loss done ee sp this week going back to success express red days x

Week 3 , 3 lb on for me . I don't think that's too bad saying I've been on holiday for 2 week x

Arrgh sorry Crazyfool for putting my message on yours . I've just swapped my phone from an iPhone to galaxy s5 and I don't know how to reply to a thread without doing it this way . Does that make sense ? Of anyone knows how to do it will you please let me know x

Finally got my head sorted and stuck to plan,
Week 3 is a loss of 5lb,

Really pleased just need to keep it going :)

Week 3 is a loss of 5lb,

that's great - well done. It's so hard to get back on plan isn't it and yet always fab to back isn't it?xx

Week 3 is a loss of 5lb,

Same here xx been off plan 3 days but 1st day back on plan 100% :)

Weigh in day tomorrow :eek: :hide: ...I may come out of hiding depending on what the scales say in the morning :p .

Well done to everyone on your losses so far, your all doing smashing :D xx

Week 3 is a loss of 5lb,

:D:D:D Supervonic is back in the house ! :party0011::party0011::party0011: Love ya ! xx

Weigh in day tomorrow :eek: :hide: ...I may come out of hiding depending on what the scales say in the morning :p .

Well done to everyone on your losses so far, your all doing smashing :D xx

Lol u will xx

Back