NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Seems you still missing my week 2. I posted twice that I lost 3.5lb. Can you please update it x

My week 3 will be updated tomorrow :)

Just saw it would be classed as week 4 :/ my weigh day changed so messed up a little so just add as a holiday or something please x

Im a newbie and havehad 2 weigh ins so far 15th jan I lost 5lb and 22nd I lost 5.5lb would like to lost 2st by then so 28lb lost 10.5lb so far x tia x

Lets keep the good losses coming summer is on the way xx

Week 4
Sts
Lucky to get away with that , next week will be a gain if I don't get this stupid phase sorted ,

Week 4
Sts
Lucky to get away with that , next week will be a gain if I don't get this stupid phase sorted ,

I had an sts this week - feel the same u - need to get my head (or somewhere else!) into gear - hope younhave a good week - I've been ok yest and sonfar so good today (big deal eh?) hope ur on plan at the mo and have a good weekxx

Week 4
Sts

I had an sts this week - feel the same u - need to get my head (or somewhere else!) into gear - hope younhave a good week - I've been ok yest and sonfar so good today (big deal eh?) hope ur on plan at the mo and have a good weekxx

Good luck to you both - why oh why do our brains make it so hard for us sometimes?! :mad:

Good luck to you both - why oh why do our brains make it so hard for us sometimes?! :mad:

Thanks - not sure if the problem's with my brain or my greedy mouth lol!Xx

wk 3 was +5.5 for me.

sorry about ur gain Snow - bur u've still lost loads altoghether! I've been struggling lately - hope this week is a better one for both of us xx

2.5lb ON....yuck. new start this week! No chocolate/biscuits/crisps!
know where ur coming from! Hope this week is a better one for u!xx

-3lb

Week 4 - 1/2 lb off please

1 lb on for me this week:cry:

Back