NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

1 lb on for me this week:cry:

Hope you have a loss next week - I've been struggling and only lost 1.25lbs this month!!

Last edited:
Hello everyone :wavey:,

Since we are coming to the last week of Jan, thought I'd put up the schedule for February which starts next week to help everyone out (hope that's ok Sian ;)) .

FEBRUARY 2015

Week 1 - SUN 1st Feb to SAT 7th Feb
Week 2 - SUN 8th Feb to SAT 14th Feb
Week 3 - SUN 15th Feb to SAT 21st Feb
Week 4 - SUN 16th Feb to SAT 28th Feb

NUMBER OF WEIGH INS FOR FEB 2015

MONDAY = 4
TUESDAY = 4
WEDNESDAY = 4
THURSDAY =4
FRIDAY = 4
SATURDAY = 4
SUNDAY = 4

Kay xx

:bighug:

Hello everyone :wavey:, Since we are coming to the last week of Jan, thought I'd put up the schedule for February which starts next week to help everyone out (hope that's ok Sian ;)) . FEBRUARY 2015 Week 1 - SUN 1st Feb to SAT 7th Feb Week 2 - SUN 8th Feb to SAT 14th Feb Week 3 - SUN 15th Feb to SAT 21st Feb Week 4 - SUN 16th Feb to SAT 28th Feb NUMBER OF WEIGH INS FOR FEB 2015 MONDAY = 4 TUESDAY = 4 WEDNESDAY = 4 THURSDAY =4 FRIDAY = 4 SATURDAY = 4 SUNDAY = 4 Kay xx :bighug:
Thanks kay,
It's really helpful xxxx

Hello everyone :wavey:,

Since we are coming to the last week of Jan, thought I'd put up the schedule for February which starts next week to help everyone out (hope that's ok Sian ;)) .

FEBRUARY 2015

Week 1 - SUN 1st Feb to SAT 7th Feb
Week 2 - SUN 8th Feb to SAT 14th Feb
Week 3 - SUN 15th Feb to SAT 21st Feb
Week 4 - SUN 16th Feb to SAT 28th Feb

NUMBER OF WEIGH INS FOR FEB 2015

MONDAY = 4
TUESDAY = 4
WEDNESDAY = 4
THURSDAY =4
FRIDAY = 4
SATURDAY = 4
SUNDAY = 4

Kay xx

:bighug:

thanks Kay xx

wk 4 - 8.5lb off - big relief as that is both the previous weeks gains off so I'm very pleased.
Wow that's an amzing loss - well done - so close to ur 4.5 stone award too! sounds like ur back in the zone!x

Wow..well done on that fab loss.. What an inspiration.

Just a half off for me today, please..my last WI in jan. Here's looking forward to February. Well done ladies and gents!

Week 5 1lb off last weigh in for January and half a stone off - hope to up my game in Feb

2lbs off for me this week - really pleased as I got Slimmer of the week for the first time! Well done to everyone - some great losses on here :)

Week 4 and a gain of 1.5lb. Really disappointed as I done sp for a few days

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Week 5 (I think lol) 2.5lbs off

Back