NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

3lb off this week so close to half way already 13.5lb lost 14.5lb to go xx

Hi. Im back from my holidays, with a 3.5lb GAIN (gulps)....Aiming for 4Lb loss on Monday. Bought a 12 week countdown. Focused again, maybe I needed it.

Hi. Im back from my holidays, with a 3.5lb GAIN (gulps)....Aiming for 4Lb loss on Monday. Bought a 12 week countdown. Focused again, maybe I needed it.

hope u enjoyed ur holiday? Well done on aiming to get off that gain straightaway! xx

great loss again - hope ur ok - not seen u around latelyxx

yes im good thanks xx just been tired alot recently doing too much xx

1.5 off for me - thx for recording Blue Cow - lucky cos I had a bad start to the week then had to eat light the rest of the week - well done to the losers - good luck to those who are still to weigh - and here's to a better week for the gainers xx

Week 4 and a gain of 1.5lb. Really disappointed as I done sp for a few days
So annoying when you don;t get the result you deserve. A few people at my group gained on SP too? Seemed quite mixed results people got. Good luck next week x

Holidays are worth a little gain. Onwards and downwards :D

1.5 off for me - thx for recording Blue Cow - lucky cos I had a bad start to the week then had to eat light the rest of the week - well done to the losers - good luck to those who are still to weigh - and here's to a better week for the gainers xx

Well done & thanks for all the lovely supportive comments you put on this thread. Really helps the rest of us x

Well done & thanks for all the lovely supportive comments you put on this thread. Really helps the rest of us x

Thanks - I think ur really good at commenting and supporting - and that helps us allxx

Week 5: 1lb off

Was expecting a STS after last weekend's birthday celebrations so I'm pleased!

Thank you!

Back