NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Hi Bluecow :),

Hope your well lovely, your doing brill with the challenge. Please may I withdraw from the challenge, you can delete my name from the list. Unfortunately I have a lot of personal stuff going on at the mo and am finding it hard to focus on the challenge. I wish you all the best of luck and will keep popping on here to see how your all doing and support everyone ;).

Take care, lots of love,
Kay xx

:bighug:

Hi Bluecow :),

Hope your well lovely, your doing brill with the challenge. Please may I withdraw from the challenge, you can delete my name from the list. Unfortunately I have a lot of personal stuff going on at the mo and am finding it hard to focus on the challenge. I wish you all the best of luck and will keep popping on here to see how your all doing and support everyone ;).

Take care, lots of love,
Kay xx

:bighug:

What a lovely bright and colourful picture that is Kay. I've already popped to your new place ;-) and fully understand your withdrawal here. Good luck, we'll all be willing you on hun xx

Hi guys just a quick one! Sorry I haven't been around to update recently I've just been really busy trying to get my dissertation finished! I will come and update everything tomorrow evening guys sorry I've been a bit rubbish xxx
Not rubbish at all! As others have said ur dissertation is more important than our pounds off and on - good luck with u studies!xx

Not sure if I updated... Week 3 -1lb Week 4 - 2.5lb (6.5lb off so far)

Hi guys, where is the up to date spreadsheet? I just wanted to check my progress!!!

BlueCow has explained a few posts above that she is having to get her dissertation finished so hasn't the time at the moment, which is fair. She'll get back to it as soon as she can I'm sure we can all manage till then.
Just for info, I'll paste last weeks.

w3.png

BlueCow has explained a few posts above that she is having to get her dissertation finished so hasn't the time at the moment, which is fair. She'll get back to it as soon as she can I'm sure we can all manage till then.
Just for info, I'll paste last weeks.

View attachment 165361

Oh sorry cloud! I didn't see that!

Morning all,

Week 4: -0.5 lbs
Week 5: +5 lbs :cry:

I have no idea where that huge gain came from as I was on plan for the entire week and even did SP for 5 days :confused: I was hoping to have a decent loss as I have been having really small losses since Christmas/New Year and wanted a boost and instead of having a nice loss I got a huge gain instead... I'm now heavier than when I was when this challenge started :sigh:
Two months left now to try and get things going in the right direction...

Well done to everyone - there are some fantastic losses over the last couple of weeks! Thanks BlueCow for looking after this for us x

Here's to a good week for us all xx

Good Morning Ladies :)

My first weigh in for a month (including my three week hols) and i'm down 8lb :D

Wk 5 -8lb

Nose to the grindstone now and looking forward to the challenge and getting closer to target

Tracy x

Last edited:
Morning all,

Week 4: -0.5 lbs
Week 5: +5 lbs :cry:

I have no idea where that huge gain came from as I was on plan for the entire week and even did SP for 5 days :confused: I was hoping to have a decent loss as I have been having really small losses since Christmas/New Year and wanted a boost and instead of having a nice loss I got a huge gain instead... I'm now heavier than when I was when this challenge started :sigh:
Two months left now to try and get things going in the right direction...

Well done to everyone - there are some fantastic losses over the last couple of weeks! Thanks BlueCow for looking after this for us x

Here's to a good week for us all xx

Sorry to hear about your gain, that must be so frustrating when you have been 100%. Could it be linked to water retention with totm looming maybe? Don't let it make you give up hun as all your hard work will surely show up on the scales at some point! Hugs x

So sorry, I have gone completely to pot and on the info I have given you.

Wk 1 - 1\2. Wk 2 -2. wk3 +1 wk4 -2. wk5 -3.

Don`y know where my head was. I counted last week in dec.

Im a newbie and have had 3 weigh ins so far
15th jan I lost 5lb
22nd I lost 5.5lb
29th i lost 3lb
would like to lost 2st by then so 28lb lost 13.5lb so far x tia x

So sorry, I have gone completely to pot and on the info I have given you.

Wk 1 - 1\2. Wk 2 -2. wk3 +1 wk4 -2. wk5 -3.

Don`y know where my head was. I counted last week in dec.

No worries Doreen - the main thing is that u've had a great start to the year!xx

well done Sam - ur soooo close to target now!xx

Back