NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

S t s this week

Hi guys just a quick one! Sorry I haven't been around to update recently I've just been really busy trying to get my dissertation finished! I will come and update everything tomorrow evening guys sorry I've been a bit rubbish xxx

Rubbish indeed! No way are you rubbish.... if you were, you'd be sent to the naughty step. As it is, I'm sending you all my love

I've missed updating here, sorry. Think I missed jan week 4 and feb week 1, both STS. Not on plan at the minute so happy with that...

Week 1 Feb +1/2 lb for me please

- 2.5 lbs for me today :)

Sorry guys got a bit sidetracked finishing my diss on Monday then spent all day Tuesday sleeping!! Gonna update now table to follow in a bit xxx

Rightio here it goes, there may well be some errors as I put quite a lot of info into me chart - let me know if I have you Jan loss down wrong! :) Also I just want to say thank you to everyone for being so understanding about my lack of updates recently - I will be much better this onth I promise!!:thankyou:

w1 feb.png

Some people aren't putting their weeks with their losses which means I've had to guess which week the are referring to... it would be really helpful if everyone could post which week their weigh ins are for! I saw that Kay (removed you from the chart :( hope you're okay!) posted the weeks a few pages back and being lazy I just quoted her:p but obviously I've been mucking about too much because alas the quote is gone! The weeks for February are as follows:

WEEK 1 - 1ST - 7TH
WEEK 2 - 8TH - 14TH
WEEK 3 - 15TH - 21ST
WEEK 4 - 22ND - 28TH

If anyone has any questions just ask :)

Also I removed four posters from the chart who didn't give me any results in Jan - will happily add them back in if they start posting WI's (kazz43, keegan, nettie and slushy (I also didn't post anything but it's my chart so :p)

Well done everyone xxxx

Thanks hun.... glad your dissertation is now finished and you've had a chance to catch your breath. I remember my daughter spending most of the day after she finished hers in bed too, I'm sure lots of people do.

Anyway, well done on catching up. I have to say I've lost track of my own ups and downs, and am probably guilty of not putting the weeks on but will try and remember now. Just on the current graph, my aim was 10lbs, lost three in Jan, but shows eight to lose. Think that ought to be seven :)

Hope things settle down for you now hun and you get some relaxation and FUN time :D

thanks for adding me to the table very much appreciated hope everyone who hasn't weighed in yet has a great weigh in this week i weigh in tomorrow xx

That's for updating the spreadsheet BlueCow! & well done on finishing your dissertation. Sad to say that for week 1 I've gained half a pound. I know it's not much but feeling abit miffed. Hopefully I'll have a good loss next week. Well done to everyone taking part!

thanks for adding me to the table very much appreciated hope everyone who hasn't weighed in yet has a great weigh in this week i weigh in tomorrow xx

good luck for ur WI!xx

That's for updating the spreadsheet BlueCow! & well done on finishing your dissertation. Sad to say that for week 1 I've gained half a pound. I know it's not much but feeling abit miffed. Hopefully I'll have a good loss next week. Well done to everyone taking part!
It's not a big gain so hopefully u'll get that off next week xx

Rightio here it goes, there may well be some errors as I put quite a lot of info into me chart - let me know if I have you Jan loss down wrong! :) Also I just want to say thank you to everyone for being so understanding about my lack of updates recently - I will be much better this onth I promise!!:thankyou:

View attachment 165593

Some people aren't putting their weeks with their losses which means I've had to guess which week the are referring to... it would be really helpful if everyone could post which week their weigh ins are for! I saw that Kay (removed you from the chart :( hope you're okay!) posted the weeks a few pages back and being lazy I just quoted her:p but obviously I've been mucking about too much because alas the quote is gone! The weeks for February are as follows:

WEEK 1 - 1ST - 7TH
WEEK 2 - 8TH - 14TH
WEEK 3 - 15TH - 21ST
WEEK 4 - 22ND - 28TH

If anyone has any questions just ask :)

Also I removed four posters from the chart who didn't give me any results in Jan - will happily add them back in if they start posting WI's (kazz43, keegan, nettie and slushy (I also didn't post anything but it's my chart so :p)

Well done everyone xxxx

Thx so much - glad ur dissertation's in the bag! No need to make promises for the future - just do what of u can - think u know now we're all grateful! xxx

Back