NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Ok I've lost 8.2lb this week but most of it is what I put back on. However from the look of my last result on here, I have lost 3.2lb.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone - done
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7 - done
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 0.8

Feb week 1 -4lb
Hopefully that is a good omen for the rest of the month x

Feb week 1- STS:( gutted as I have been angelic.
Thank you for taking the time to update and I hope you've done amazing with your dissertation.

Thank for updating everything. My loss is right (-6) and my target is right(21) but my to lose is 18 instead of 15?

Also I lost 1.5 wk 1 Feb. Thanks again for doing this.

Thanks for update :)

February week one for me and -2lbs

Delighted as gained 2 last week :(!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks upndown - defo on track today & have already planned my meals for the rest of the week. Hope your having a good week x

Feb week 1 -3.5lb xx

Well dreading weigh in, been a pig, had 4 curly wurlys then went and bought a scone and 2 chomp bars, put lurpak butter on the scone, then had straw and yog and put a kit kat with them, think i am losing the plot xxx

Well dreading weigh in, been a pig, had 4 curly wurlys then went and bought a scone and 2 chomp bars, put lurpak butter on the scone, then had straw and yog and put a kit kat with them, think i am losing the plot xxx

Ah I feel for u - bet we've all been there (and I for one have lapped u several times in the past!) just get weighed and draw the line - here's one for u ______________________________________________ Good luck for next week - keep posting if ur struggling! xx

Hi - Im disappointed - I've had an on plan week and lost a measly 0.25lbs - WEEK 1 - FEBRUARY hardly worth recording!

Hope others do much better and anyone who's also been disappointed - crossed fingers for a better result next week! xxx

Last edited:
Hi upndown which plan are you following at the moment i only weigh in tom morn so will post my result on here xx

Hi - Im disappointed - I've had an on plan week and lost a measly 0.25lbs - WEEK 1 - FEBRUARY hardly worth recording!

Hope others do much better and anyone who's also been disappointed - crossed fingers for a better result next week! xxx

Oh no! I'm disappointed for you! It is worth recording though along with what comes off next week so please don't let it make you go totally off track this weekend while you're away if you can help it. Know you want to enjoy yourself as well ;) xx

Back