NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Oh no! I'm disappointed for you! It is worth recording though along with what comes off next week so please don't let it make you go totally off track this weekend while you're away if you can help it. Know you want to enjoy yourself as well ;) xx

Thx - u know me toooooo well hee hee! Yes ur right Sam - I can't go off the rails - I will be good over the weekend - if only cos I don't want to look like a greedy pig next to my son's lovely model like girlfriend! She's 6' and size 8!

Will enjoy myself shopping with her and with her, hubby and son in the evening (the boys watching rugby in the afternoon). I may rejoin SW on Tues.xx

Hi upndown which plan are you following at the moment i only weigh in tom morn so will post my result on here xx

I'm on Slimming World - usually on Extra Easy but occasionally do Red, Green or Success Express days. Hope ur WI goes better than ur expecting!xx

Week 1 - I'm up 1lb this week (due to totm) grr but will be hitting it hard next week once that is over. Thanks BC x

Evening just done some catching up.. Loads of people doing brilliantly & lots of people deserving to do well and the blooming scales not showing their hard work. Hang on in there everyone. We can do it :D

Feb week 1 - STS :confused:

I have no idea where that huge gain came from as I was on plan for the entire week and even did SP for 5 days :confused:
Here's to a good week for us all xx

So sorry you had unfair gain. A few people seem to have done odd things on SP. here's to a fab loss next week x

February week 1 - 1.75lbs off :)
Fab well done :clap:

Disappointed to have sts at this week's Wi :(
So frustrating but hopefully a fab loss next week

Well done everyone xxxx

Thanks so much for your work on this. Post my dissertation I was a wreck so very impressed you've finished yours and embracing the challenge.

Hi - Im disappointed - I've had an on plan week and lost a measly 0.25lbs - WEEK 1 - FEBRUARY hardly worth recording!

Hope others do much better and anyone who's also been disappointed - crossed fingers for a better result next week! xxx
Grrrr poor you. Hope the scales have a delayed response to your fab week on plan x

I will be good over the weekend - if only cos I don't want to look like a greedy pig next to my son's lovely model like girlfriend! She's 6' and size 8! x

LOL @ needing to be good! if you tell me she's really nice too I'll really dislike her ;)

LOL @ needing to be good! if you tell me she's really nice too I'll really dislike her ;)

You've got it in one - she's a really lovely girl too!!xx

Week 1 of Feb: 3lb loss :). Very pleased with that!

Well weigh in today and a gain as expected after being a pig all week one on can live with that, try to be extra good this week, we can do it onwards and upwards xx

Hi BlueCow ,
Please can I pull out of the challenge , having a rough time can't focus arm ,
Thanks for all your hard work xxx

Rightio here it goes, there may well be some errors as I put quite a lot of info into me chart - let me know if I have you Jan loss down wrong! :) Also I just want to say thank you to everyone for being so understanding about my lack of updates recently - I will be much better this onth I promise!!:thankyou:

View attachment 165593

Some people aren't putting their weeks with their losses which means I've had to guess which week the are referring to... it would be really helpful if everyone could post which week their weigh ins are for! I saw that Kay (removed you from the chart :( hope you're okay!) posted the weeks a few pages back and being lazy I just quoted her:p but obviously I've been mucking about too much because alas the quote is gone! The weeks for February are as follows:

WEEK 1 - 1ST - 7TH
WEEK 2 - 8TH - 14TH
WEEK 3 - 15TH - 21ST
WEEK 4 - 22ND - 28TH

If anyone has any questions just ask :)

Also I removed four posters from the chart who didn't give me any results in Jan - will happily add them back in if they start posting WI's (kazz43, keegan, nettie and slushy (I also didn't post anything but it's my chart so :p)

Well done everyone xxxx

So sorry I know I messed up. My loss for January is 4.5lbs. I have 7.5 to go.
feb 1st week lost 1lb ---- tho that was after you update.

Thanks for putting up with us

Feb week 1 is -1.5lbs

Back