NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Wk 2 Weighed in just now...lost a lowly half pound :-( still suppose it's going in right direction.

Hopefully it will be more next week. Don`t give up, as you say it is in the right direction,

Hopefully it will be more next week. Don`t give up, as you say it is in the right direction,

Thank you for the kind words..and you're right. I'm about 7 pounds from target now so need to be patient (trouble is, I want it yesterday if not before!!) I have been doing lots of SP days recently and intend on going back to basics with EE for a week or two to shake things up (craving potatoes something rotten!)...only time will tell.

Thank you for the kind words..and you're right. I'm about 7 pounds from target now so need to be patient (trouble is, I want it yesterday if not before!!) I have been doing lots of SP days recently and intend on going back to basics with EE for a week or two to shake things up (craving potatoes something rotten!)...only time will tell.

You've done so well - and soooo close to target - good idea to change things around - it's good to have variety - u can have ur spuds too! Also when I change things round it makes me measure/weigh and syn more carefully cos sometimes I just guesstimate the food I have regularly ; )

hope u get the loss ur looking for next week!xxx

thank you :) xx

Sorry for not replying earlier, have hardly been on the forum last week

That's fine - there is a life outside Minis (I keep telling myself!) lol!xx

Week 2 2lbs off. I'm pleased but was hoping for more. I'm not able to go to class next week so can I be put down as holiday BlueCow? Thanks in advance x

Week 2 2lbs off. I'm pleased but was hoping for more. I'm not able to go to class next week so can I be put down as holiday BlueCow? Thanks in advance x

Hey - 2lbs is a good loss - u shd be proud! xx

Feb week 2 -2lb for me please x

Thank you:) after having a strop over last weeks maintain, this week I haven't stopped smiling since I got off the scales. Xx

It's so annoying when a loss doesn't show when we've been on plan isn't it? But just goes to show if we keep at it - the weight comes off the following week(not have a binge like I have in the past then end up with a gain!) xx

It's so annoying when a loss doesn't show when we've been on plan isn't it? But just goes to show if we keep at it - the weight comes off the following week(not have a binge like I have in the past then end up with a gain!) xx

Definitely, I tend to bing after a bad result too. I was in a foul mood on sat and bought 2 lindt chocolate bars but somehow I resisted and it was worth it last night. Maybe, I've finally learnt a lesson. (Doubt it though lol) xx

Lost 0.5lb and got my 2st award :D

Back