NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Hi all, BlueCow would you mind taking me off this challenge? I'm having some health issues at the moment and therefore my weight is yo-yoing like a - well like a yo yo! Hopefully I'll get this sorted and be back to losing weight before too long...

Well done to everyone so far and best of luck for the rest of the challenge! I'll still check in from time to time to see how ye're all doing x

No problem hope your issues are resolved soon xx

STS for me this week please blue cow Feb week 3. Can you also amend my Jan total to 5.5lbs please.

Hi all, BlueCow would you mind taking me off this challenge? I'm having some health issues at the moment and therefore my weight is yo-yoing like a - well like a yo yo! Hopefully I'll get this sorted and be back to losing weight before too long...

Well done to everyone so far and best of luck for the rest of the challenge! I'll still check in from time to time to see how ye're all doing x

Sorry to hear you arent yourself at minute x hope you feel better soon

Week 3 -0.5lb xx

Sorry to hear that & hope you feel much better soon. Take care of yourself xx

Week 3 for Feb....a loss of 1lb today (7st off in total..never thought I'd get my hands on it)

Brilliant well done :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

3.5lbs off for me this week

Week 3 sorry

Week 3 for Feb....a loss of 1lb today (7st off in total..never thought I'd get my hands on it)
A brill achievement - well done xx

Il have to pull out. I've not been weighing with too much going on atm x

Messed up. Back with you on Thursday with my total loss this year when I have had chance to fix any damage

Week 3 ......+4.5lbs !!!:eek: ....due to major binge over ''3'' days! .....shocking-----has given me a big kick though!

You've done so well so far and in my experience (and sadly I have quite a bit!) once we get back on plan we lose the gain very quickly!xx

Back