NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Please could I have feb weeks 3&4 as holiday please. I can't get to group at the moment as we are sharing one car due to my husbands being written off in an accident (thankfully he was ok) and we haven't bought another one yet.
X

Yes we are! :bighug:

Ah no pressure then lol! Seriously tho - I really appreciate all the support from everyone - I'd have given up a long time ago without it (as I've done so often in the past - check out my username!) xx

Please could I have feb weeks 3&4 as holiday please. I can't get to group at the moment as we are sharing one car due to my husbands being written off in an accident (thankfully he was ok) and we haven't bought another one yet.
X

Glad ur hubby was ok - it must have been a shock though xx

HI -1.5lbs for me this week please (and -2 last week - I can't remember if I posted, I think I did - twice)

Can I be put down as a holiday week for this week, I'm not going to he able to get weighed tomorrow, I've broken my foot :-(

Can I be put down as a holiday week for this week, I'm not going to he able to get weighed tomorrow, I've broken my foot :-(

Oh no - I hope that heals soon for u x

Well reporting early this week - rejoined SW today - I was going backwards on my own - so Tues is my new WI day.

London break last week left me with a 2.5 gain for Week 4 so lost the princely sum of 0.25lbs this year!

Thx again Blue xx

Feb week 4----- 1.5lb lost tia
And slimmer of the month yay me xxx

Last edited:
Happy to report a sts in week 4. After a week holiday consuming a ridiculous amount of food :party0051:I went straight back on plan on Sunday doing some damage limitation (think it worked, phew :rolleyes:). Need to be very good food wise this week as otherwise it might still come back and bite me.
Had a brief look through all the posts from last week. Some exellent losses again. Especially the lbs 3, lbs 4 and lbs 5, wow! How do you do it? :worthy: Never happens to me :jelous: :)

Have a good week all. Remind yourself why you are doing SW in the first place. My "reminder" was my really, really unhealthy eating during my holidays. Despite me enjoying the food (I won't deny that) I also realised that this is exactly why I look the way I do now and the thought helped me going straight back on plan on my return.

Hugs to all of you that are struggling just now. You came a long way, don't give up :bighug:

Happy to report a sts in week 4. After a week holiday consuming a ridiculous amount of food :party0051:I went straight back on plan on Sunday doing some damage limitation (think it worked, phew :rolleyes:). Need to be very good food wise this week as otherwise it might still come back and bite me.
Had a brief look through all the posts from last week. Some exellent losses again. Especially the lbs 3, lbs 4 and lbs 5, wow! How do you do it? :worthy: Never happens to me :jelous: :)

Have a good week all. Remind yourself why you are doing SW in the first place. My "reminder" was my really, really unhealthy eating during my holidays. Despite me enjoying the food (I won't deny that) I also realised that this is exactly why I look the way I do now and the thought helped me going straight back on plan on my return.

Hugs to all of you that are struggling just now. You came a long way, don't give up :bighug:

I hope i can maintain or lose this week. Had a good week apart from 2 days so will see x

Happy to report a sts in week 4. After a week holiday consuming a ridiculous amount of food :party0051:I went straight back on plan on Sunday doing some damage limitation (think it worked, phew :rolleyes:). Need to be very good food wise this week as otherwise it might still come back and bite me. Had a brief look through all the posts from last week. Some exellent losses again. Especially the lbs 3, lbs 4 and lbs 5, wow! How do you do it? :worthy: Never happens to me :jelous: :)Have a good week all. Remind yourself why you are doing SW in the first place. My "reminder" was my really, really unhealthy eating during my holidays. Despite me enjoying the food (I won't deny that) I also realised that this is exactly why I look the way I do now and the thought helped me going straight back on plan on my return. Hugs to all of you that are struggling just now. You came a long way, don't give up :bighug:
Great post & well done on your holiday recovery plan :D

Thx for those wise words - so true too - hit home with me! Well done ur sts - hope u have a good week xx

Week 4 -3lb. Well done on all the losses and thank you bluecow for updating

After a two week holiday - I've gained a whopping 4.5lbs! :eek: So back on track today after weigh in & looking to do flexi syns this week (5 days syn free, 2 days using syns) to see if that will help as I tend to syn at the weekend so make more sense to use them then.

Some great losses for week 4 guys - fingers crossed I join you next week!

I hope i can maintain or lose this week. Had a good week apart from 2 days so will see x

You could achieve a loss even with 2 days off plan. But a maintain would also be good. Fingers crossed for you :) x

Great post & well done on your holiday recovery plan :D

thank you S_J_B :)

Thx for those wise words - so true too - hit home with me! Well done ur sts - hope u have a good week xx

Thanks upndown. Have a good week too. And good to hear you re-joined SW. I hope it helps you to focus again. Good Luck :)

B. xx

Back