NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

February week 4 - 2lb off

Thankyou x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's a good loss, well done
smile.gif

After a two week holiday - I've gained a whopping 4.5lbs! :eek: So back on track today after weigh in & looking to do flexi syns this week (5 days syn free, 2 days using syns) to see if that will help as I tend to syn at the weekend so make more sense to use them then.

Some great losses for week 4 guys - fingers crossed I join you next week!

That will come off soon, hope you had a great time? :) . You are going 5 days without syns? :eek: I would not manage :rolleyes:. I do a syn countdown, have a few during the week and most of my syns at the weekend (wine or rum & d-coke mostly, lol) and normally have 10 - 15 syns still left on WI day. Sometimes I use them after WI but sometimes I am actually not bothered

That will come off soon, hope you had a great time? :) . You are going 5 days without syns? :eek: I would not manage :rolleyes:. I do a syn countdown, have a few during the week and most of my syns at the weekend (wine or rum & d-coke mostly, lol) and normally have 10 - 15 syns still left on WI day. Sometimes I use them after WI but sometimes I am actually not bothered[/QUOTE]

Hi BM,

I did have a good time - too much of a good time by my gain this week! Yeah gonna give it a whirl as I tend to use my syns on sweets & thing during the week & I'm more of a savory person anyway so can do without! Will keep you posted on what happens next week. x

Hi guys here is the latest update sorry it's been a while!

feb4.png

You are all doing so well I really need to get my bum into gear!!

Feb week 4= -1lb :D

Week 4 in Feb. Put on 1.1/2 lbs.

Did not weigh wk 3 - unable to - so this gain nearly wipes out the 2lb I had lost.

Hi BC, thanks for updating. I know I asked to be put down as holiday for the last two weeks but was wondering if it would be better to record the two gains I had. I'm hoping for a loss on Monday but that would just be getting rid of the holiday gain and not an overall loss if you know what I mean. What do you think? Sorry if I'm not making any sense lol x

Sammy I think what you are saying it that you were not on holiday and therefore you were weighing, but just did not want to declare a gain. Apologies if I have got it wrong.

If that is the case I feel that you should declare losses and gains no matter what to get a true picture of what you are doing.

It is so tempting to hide it, but it is there anyway. I had lost 2lb for first 2 weeks in Feb, not weighed last week as looking after sick Grandson, and today put on 1.1/2 lbs. So weight loss for Feb is 1/2lb. If I saif on hols for 2 weeks it would look like a 2lb loss - but is wasn`t.

It does not matter to our mini friends if we don`t meet a target, we are all in the same boat. We all struggle a lot of the time - in my case most of the time. Declare whatever it is Sammy, it is best.

Love & hugs to you. Doreen. xx

I do hope I didn`t get this wrong!

Sammy I think what you are saying it that you were not on holiday and therefore you were weighing, but just did not want to declare a gain. Apologies if I have got it wrong.

If that is the case I feel that you should declare losses and gains no matter what to get a true picture of what you are doing.

It is so tempting to hide it, but it is there anyway. I had lost 2lb for first 2 weeks in Feb, not weighed last week as looking after sick Grandson, and today put on 1.1/2 lbs. So weight loss for Feb is 1/2lb. If I saif on hols for 2 weeks it would look like a 2lb loss - but is wasn`t.

It does not matter to our mini friends if we don`t meet a target, we are all in the same boat. We all struggle a lot of the time - in my case most of the time. Declare whatever it is Sammy, it is best.

Love & hugs to you. Doreen. xx

I do hope I didn`t get this wrong!

Ahh Nanny Doreen, thank you for your reply. Tbh, my intention wasn't to hide the gains I knew I would get, the holiday thing was confusing me and I didn't realise it's when you don't actually weigh. It did occur to me this morning that if I put down a loss on Monday (fingers crossed hehe) it would come off my total loss and make it lower than it actually is.

So thank you and I will post my last two weeks gains below :)

Hope your grandson is ok xx

Ahh Nanny Doreen, thank you for your reply. Tbh, my intention wasn't to hide the gains I knew I would get, the holiday thing was confusing me and I didn't realise it's when you don't actually weigh. It did occur to me this morning that if I put down a loss on Monday (fingers crossed hehe) it would come off my total loss and make it lower than it actually is.

So thank you and I will post my last two weeks gains below :)

Hope your grandson is ok xx

My grandson is fine now thank you. He suffers from earache.

I know you intention was not to `hide` but I didn`t quite know how to express what I was thinking. I always think when you send text and e-mails etc. we can sometimes interpret it wrong. Two of my sisters that argue by e-mail a lot really bear this out.

It usually helps to get an opinion from others eh?

Anyway, before I put my foot in it good luck for Monday. Hope you get your loss Sammy :)

My grandson is fine now thank you. He suffers from earache.

I know you intention was not to `hide` but I didn`t quite know how to express what I was thinking. I always think when you send text and e-mails etc. we can sometimes interpret it wrong. Two of my sisters that argue by e-mail a lot really bear this out.

It usually helps to get an opinion from others eh?

Anyway, before I put my foot in it good luck for Monday. Hope you get your loss Sammy :)

I agree it can be difficult sometimes when you're not talking face to face with someone. I knew what you meant though :)

Yes, I very much appreciate others opinions, it can be helpful.

Thanks, those scales need to come down on Monday! I hope this week is a good one for you too xx

Hi everyone, once again I've haven't been around for a couple of weeks so my update is:
Feb Wk 3 - STS
Feb Wk 4 is -1lb

Thanks very much to BlueCow for keeping us up to date :) I'm still struggling with getting back to my pre-Christmas progress. I think the Christmas/New Year period came at a bad time for me as I was in my stride and making regular losses but since then I've had to lose the 3-4 pounds I put on again, and I've only lost a couple of 'new' pounds. Maybe I've got a bit complacent and I need to get back to strictly filling in a food diary and checking syns as I did when I first started. I've also found that I'm not checking in here so often since Christmas so perhaps I need to visit here more often to keep myself focused.

I don't know... we'll see how the next week and WI goes.

Hi everyone, once again I've haven't been around for a couple of weeks so my update is:
Feb Wk 3 - STS
Feb Wk 4 is -1lb

Thanks very much to BlueCow for keeping us up to date :) I'm still struggling with getting back to my pre-Christmas progress. I think the Christmas/New Year period came at a bad time for me as I was in my stride and making regular losses but since then I've had to lose the 3-4 pounds I put on again, and I've only lost a couple of 'new' pounds. Maybe I've got a bit complacent and I need to get back to strictly filling in a food diary and checking syns as I did when I first started. I've also found that I'm not checking in here so often since Christmas so perhaps I need to visit here more often to keep myself focused.

I don't know... we'll see how the next week and WI goes.

Well done on ur loss - u sound llike u've got the makings of a plan ther! I've been pretty much the same but worse - only lost 0.25lbs now this year - so rejoined SW so hoping to improve things soon xx

Back