NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Hi guys here is the latest update sorry it's been a while!

View attachment 167812

You are all doing so well I really need to get my bum into gear!!

Hope u found ur motivation - it's hard going at times isn't it?

Holiday week for me for Week 1 - March please and thx for updating xx

March week 1 - +o.5lb grrrr lol xx was my birthday week though

March week 1 - +o.5lb grrrr lol xx was my birthday week though

belated happy birthday! A great result for celebration week I reckon! xx

belated happy birthday! A great result for celebration week I reckon! xx

WEll I did have a 3 day binge so was happy with only a 0.5lb gain lol

Good loss there - well done xx Wow 3lbs is great - ur so consistent too! xx Good loss any week - so brill for star week! xx Disappointing - do u know why? Either way hooe u get a loss next week xx Brill loss xx well done xx
thanks upndown x

March week 2: -1.5 lbs lost!! Yay! Very happy with that as I did go out for a night this week but totally optimised and it worked well!

Well done!x

I am ust updating now everyone ) Been a bit busy (plus someone (not me:innocent0002:) got drunk and broke the router) and haven't been able to get on here so sorry about that! :( Am busy again this week but will update Sunday! If I don't you can all send damning smilies to me.

0.5lb off for me x
Thanks for updating x

Hey lovely you don't seem to be on the chart - let me know how much you want to lose etc and I'll add you on. :)

I removed everyone who didn't post any results in Feb and the chart is a lot smaller now lol

Well done everyone you're doing fab x

marchw1.png

Hey lovely you don't seem to be on the chart - let me know how much you want to lose etc and I'll add you on. :)

I removed everyone who didn't post any results in Feb and the chart is a lot smaller now lol

View attachment 168848

Thanks for doing this. My loss for wk 1 in March was 2.5lbs off. You have 2.1 :)

I may have confused you by also stating that I had put on week before.

thanks so much for updatng again and keeping it updated

I think mine is wrong. (sorry) feb was wk1-1.5wk-2.5wk3+1wk4+6.5 for +3.5 overall and you have me as +4)

Sorry to butt in but your figures are really hard to fathom out. Maybe if you edited and put some gaps in - I am sure it will be easier for Bluecow to read.

View attachment 168848

thanks for the update BC xx :)

Back