NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

March week 2: lb 1 off and got my 2 st award :bliss:

(ok... took me just about 6 month!! :eek:)

No matter how long it took - you've done it - well done xx

March week 2 - 2lb off this tia xxx

Last edited:

Well done 2 stone loss is great

Thanks for the updated chart blue cow.

1.5 lbs off for me this week(March week 2) please so back down to my 1/2 stone loss and a 1lb more yeh

Hey lovely you don't seem to be on the chart - let me know how much you want to lose etc and I'll add you on. :)

I removed everyone who didn't post any results in Feb and the chart is a lot smaller now lol

Well done everyone you're doing fab xx

View attachment 168848

Thanks again for all your work on your spreadsheet - I lost 2.5lbs in March week 2 - a slight correction to my Feb stats, I sts that month - so my total loss is now a lowly 5.25lbs - onwards and downwards eh!

Notice you've taken yourself off the list - hope you're ok? Are you near to completing your studies?

It's very kind of you to carry on updating but if it gets to be a bind - please say - we could carry on by updating ourselves in a list format - nowhere as attractive as your s/sheet I know! xx

Last edited:
Some great losses out there, well done!

Week 2 - 1.5lbs on - really need to get my head back in the game!

Sorry - I'm a bit late with this - week 1 March - STS

Truly awful week at work so wasn't really a diet week. Glad I didn't fall off the wagon and binge though. I would have done this previously. My eating habits are changing for the better!

March week 2, 2lb on - a bad weekend has led to a gain will have to have a better week x

March week 2, 2lb on - a bad weekend has led to a gain will have to have a better week x

You've made such good steady progress up to now - you deserved that weekend off! I'm sure you'll be back on plan this week! x

Sorry - I'm a bit late with this - week 1 March - STS

Truly awful week at work so wasn't really a diet week. Glad I didn't fall off the wagon and binge though. I would have done this previously. My eating habits are changing for the better!

sts sooo much better than a gain - and great u didn't binge! x

Some great losses out there, well done!

Week 2 - 1.5lbs on - really need to get my head back in the game!

Hope this week's a better one for you xx

You've made such good steady progress up to now - you deserved that weekend off! I'm sure you'll be back on plan this week! x
Thanks that's very kind, worried it is time to cut healthy
Extras from the breastfeeding as well, not sure as not 6 months yet but will see this week if it is needed or not x

Thanks that's very kind, worried it is time to cut healthy
Extras from the breastfeeding as well, not sure as not 6 months yet but will see this week if it is needed or not x

Good luck with whatever u decide to do! xx

️March week 2 - 1lb off please x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back