NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Evening :)

Can't believe how quickly the time is going this year?!

March week 2 -3.5lbs for me. Also got my 10.5 stone award :D

Wow that's amazing! Well done xx

March week 2 - 2lbs on for me please :-( Starting to feel better, so need to get my head back in the game.

Glad ur feeling better - good luck for next week xx

Week 1 march +2.5 lb
Week 2 march - 3.5lb 

Great - esp as u've been off work too! xx

March 13th week 2. :rolleyes: I put on 1/2lb

Last edited:
Sts this week 2 days of not eating obviously had an effect only had 60 syns, going away for 3 days next week so will hope to maintain next week good luck to all xxx

+5 lbs on for me this week!:sigh:....need to stop yo-yoing and being a 'pig' and get back on track!
want that off again next week(fingers crossed)

Hey don't forget you've lost almost 4 stone - so you've done really well - but know exactly what you mean about yo-yoing - as u can see from my user name! Hope you have a good week!x

+5 lbs on for me this week!:sigh:....need to stop yo-yoing and being a 'pig' and get back on track!
want that off again next week(fingers crossed)

Looking at your stats Zafira you have been doing good. I am sure if you stick to pan this week you can get rid of some or even all of it and more as you did on wks 23-24. You sound very positive so am sure you wil do it.

Hey don't forget you've lost almost 4 stone - so you've done really well - but know exactly what you mean about yo-yoing - as u can see from my user name! Hope you have a good week!x
I know, Thanks :)
Lol @ your user name- that's what i figured:D

Looking at your stats Zafira you have been doing good. I am sure if you stick to pan this week you can get rid of some or even all of it and more as you did on wks 23-24. You sound very positive so am sure you wil do it.
I have been doing well up til now, and i could poss lose my gain next week if i try, and i will!
Just fed up keep having these regular 'binges' of late:rolleyes:.....need to make my 'graph' look 'smooth' again :D
progress chart 14.3.15.JPG

Thanks again for all your work on your spreadsheet - I lost 2.5lbs in March week 2 - a slight correction to my Feb stats, I sts that month - so my total loss is now a lowly 5.25lbs - onwards and downwards eh!

Notice you've taken yourself off the list - hope you're ok? Are you near to completing your studies?

It's very kind of you to carry on updating but if it gets to be a bind - please say - we could carry on by updating ourselves in a list format - nowhere as attractive as your s/sheet I know! xx

Hi u+d, things are fine with me thank you and bar one assignment I'm all done with uni until my exams in May. I took myself off the list as I've not even been trying:sigh: Am hoping for a fresh start tomorrow but will have to see how that goes.

Week 1 march +2.5 lb
Week 2 march - 3.5lb 

Can you give me our details please! Have added you to the chart but I don't have your losses for Jan/Feb or know how much weight you want to lose x

Hi u+d, things are fine with me thank you and bar one assignment I'm all done with uni until my exams in May. I took myself off the list as I've not even been trying:sigh: Am hoping for a fresh start tomorrow but will have to see how that goes.

Can you give me our details please! Have added you to the chart but I don't have your losses for Jan/Feb or know how much weight you want to lose x

Forgot to say I'm acc had to change my usernsme x sorry x

Hi u+d, things are fine with me thank you and bar one assignment I'm all done with uni until my exams in May. I took myself off the list as I've not even been trying:sigh: Am hoping for a fresh start tomorrow but will have to see how that goes

Thx for updating - glad uni work is coming to and end - hope revision goes well! Good luck for 2moro's restart - Monday's the best day to start a diet I reckon - keep posting if you need some support! xx:girlpower:

Thanks for updating Blue Cow. It is so good to see it actually on a chart. Seems more real somehow. Good luck with Uni and your new start. xx

March week 2 - Only lost 1/2 this week x

Half's good, miles better than an sts, millions times better than a gain - think of a block of lard off you x

Hello Lovelies :)

It's a 2lb loss for me today.

March Week 3 -2lb

We are all doing great

Tracy x

I'm not doing too great unfortunately :rolleyes:

March week two .25lb off

March week three 5.25lbs on after several planned off plan days

You'll get there Sam - it must be hard being so tantalisingly close to goal xx

Back