NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

Hi - March Week 3 - sts - bit disappointed as I'd had a good week - but why did I come home after class and eat loads of 'stuff'? Very Clever eh? ;) Thanks for carrying on with the s/sheet Blue Cow.

Hi - March Week 3 - sts - bit disappointed as I'd had a good week - but why did I come home after class and eat loads of 'stuff'? Very Clever eh? ;) Thanks for carrying on with the s/sheet Blue Cow.

Oh no Linda! I am sorry that you've had a sts, that's not fair as I know you've had a good week.

I hope it's because you're in for a better result next Tuesday! xx

March week 3 and lbs 1.5 off for me.

End of Q1 is approaching fast now and I am confident that many of us can (still) reach our set targets :). Just looking at the chart (thanks a million for updating it BC :thankyou:) and there are still 2 to 3 weigh ins left. Come on ladies, final push, we can do it!! :gen126:

Have a great week all
B. xx

Grrr so frustrating when you get a bad result after a good week & so tempting to the eat because its unfair but hopefully you're back on it and next week will be a fab loss x

Thx - yes you've said it all! Off to bed seem to have caught the bug that's going round the family - perhaps it'll make me a few pounds xx

March week3 lost 3.5lb xx

ive just realised that i have completed this challenge yay me xxx

1lb gain from me! Could kick myself really as I thought I'd have lost. Never mind hopefully will get a good loss next week, not giving up!

1lb gain from me! Could kick myself really as I thought I'd have lost. Never mind hopefully will get a good loss next week, not giving up!
Boo to the sts - sounds like your determined to get one next week - good luck xx

March week 2= 0.5 off. Don't think I will get my target now (21lbs off) but wont be far away- lost 16lbs so far. Not had quite the same focus this last few weeks as work is very stressful at the moment.

March week 3, 4lb off, one more week to get as close to target as possible :)

Boo to the sts - sounds like your determined to get one next week - good luck xx
thanks up & down - lots of speed food s for me this week

Back