NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

March Week 3 1.5lbs off for me :)

Well done everyone can't believe we're nearly another 3 months down :eek:

Wow you're so consistent - well done again - you're very close to your 11 stone award - AMAZING!! xx

March week 3 = 1lb off. Thank you Blue Cow xx

Well gutted this week been away for 3 day trip put 4 and a half on walked for miles as well have to go back to basics this week hope everyone ok xx

March week 3 STS .....................don`t know why really. Back to basics for me too.

Well gutted this week been away for 3 day trip put 4 and a half on walked for miles as well have to go back to basics this week hope everyone ok xx

A pity - esp if you weren't expecting it - I find that recently gained weight drops off pretty quickly - hope this week goes well xx

I seem to have slowed down lol then again eating naughty foods last week doesnt help lol so far this week been good :)

Well done everyone & bad luck to those who didn;t get the result they wanted.

I re-read my book one day this week. Was really good to refresh my brain. Sometimes I think its easy to let things slide. Making big effort to ensure lots of speed and less of the free veggies on my plate. I tend to think all veggies as good (which they are) but easy to let my potatoes creep into the speed 1/3 :p

Well done everyone & bad luck to those who didn;t get the result they wanted.

I re-read my book one day this week. Was really good to refresh my brain. Sometimes I think its easy to let things slide. Making big effort to ensure lots of speed and less of the free veggies on my plate. I tend to think all veggies as good (which they are) but easy to let my potatoes creep into the speed 1/3 :p
Could do with rereading my books as although im staying on plan some of my choices are a tad boring lol xx

A pity - esp if you weren't expecting it - I find that recently gained weight drops off pretty quickly xx

Yes it does come off quickly sometimes ;)

This week I have been 100% on it and I have managed to lose last week's gain plus a little more yay! 5.75lbs off for me for week 4? please BC :)

This is my last wi for this challenge as we are on holiday next week so I won't be weighing in. I've not reached anything like my goal for the challenge over the last three months but I'm quite happy with where I am at.

Good luck to the rest of you for the rest of the month. Keep at it as you've all been doing great with some fantastic losses. You should all be proud of yourselves! xx

+half a pound this week xx

1/2 lb off for me this week, thank you BC :)

Back