NEW Quarterly Challenge 2015 - Come Join In!

️March week 4 - 6lb loss (that's last weeks gain & 1lb!) so have officially hit target by end of challenge (again!)

Thanks BC x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Huge loss Punk Star, that's brilliant :). And well done for hitting target :clap:

B. x

half on for me on Week 4 - March - so I've been rubbish on this challenge - but will carry on - thx Bc for all ur hard work xx

Not rubbish at all upndown! You are still lighter than you were at the beginning of the challenge :). And like others, I do appreciate your support during this challenge and your kind and encouraging words. Thank you for that :bighug:

Not rubbish at all upndown! You are still lighter than you were at the beginning of the challenge :). And like others, I do appreciate your support during this challenge and your kind and encouraging words. Thank you for that :bighug:

Ah thank you for that and the lovely hug - yes ur right I am lighter and I've been doinga bit of exercise so feel better and a tidgy bit firmer -had a good week so far - hope everyone has too - but beware of those naughty Easter goodies! xx

week 4 March - lost 3lb.

That is 10lbs for me this 3 months

Blue Cow will you be doing a challenge for the next quarter?? :)

Thanks for this one

Well done Doreen xx

Well after a 4 1/2 gain last week after being away done a week on success express and lost the 4 1/2 so made up, am away from 1/4 to 9/4 so next weigh in will be 11/4 is anyone doing another challenge xxxx thanks blue cow for your hard work xx

I have set up a challenge for April You just copy and paste and put your own totals in. It is called

APRIL 1015 CHALLENGE. Yes year wrong but I could not change it.

Well after a 4 1/2 gain last week after being away done a week on success express and lost the 4 1/2 so made up, am away from 1/4 to 9/4 so next weigh in will be 11/4 is anyone doing another challenge xxxx thanks blue cow for your hard work xx

Great way to end this challenge - enjoy ur hols! x

Sorry I have been AWOL I've had some things on and haven't really felt like popping on :( will update later on x

Hope you're ok BC? Thanks for managing this challenge and enjoy ur Easter break - hoping u don't have to study thro your hol xx

March week 3 - STS for me please

Will update on Tuesday with my last weigh in for the challenge.

Thanks BC

Sorry challenge has been bad for you but thankyou for all the support x

You're welcome! It was me that was bad not the challenge - managed to lose only 5.25 lbs since January 1 - that works out at 0.4375 lbs per week (just as a rough guess lol!)

Well done to all you who've done so well - for those like me - keep on carrying on, carrying on - cos wot's the alternative eh? xx

Last edited:
Good Morning :)

My last weigh in for this challenge.

March Week 5 -1½lb

The three months have just flown by haven't they?

Thanks again Blue

Tracy x

You're welcome! It was me that was bad not the challenge - managed to lose only 5.25 lbs since January 1 - that works out at 0.4375 lbs per week (just as a rough guess lol!)

Well done to all you who've done so well - for those like me - keep on carrying on, carrying on - cos wot's the alternative eh? xx

Well good job I had 5 WIs in March - somehow I had a 4 lb loss this week - March Week 5 - even tho I've doing similar things this week since I restarted classes 4 weeks ago. So my total loss is a bit better at 9.25lbs. Good luck to other 5-week-March-Weighers xx

Hi guys,
have updated the chart so will post it now - sorry I didn't do it the other day when I posted. In regards to whether or not there will be another challenge I will post my response to Nanny Doreen, and people can give their opinions - I am happy to do another challenge if people find it useful!

Okay after looking I can't work out how to view my sent messages but I basically told Doreen I was more than happy to do another chart if people were happy that I probably wouldn't be updating weekly - more like fortnightly. I feel like I let people down with this challenge as my updating was really poor, but if people don't mind that it would be the same the next time round I am happy to start another challenge.

So le me know your thoughts on that :)

Final (HOW?!) chart to follow :)

I'm soo late on posting for last week, but I lost 3.5lbs for week 4 so definitely would like it logged. Changing my weigh in day to Thursday so I'll be sure to post on Thursday night.
Well done to everyone who has stuck with the challenge, I didn't reach my target but this has really helped in me losing what I have lost. Would definitely be up for taking part in the next one.

I have reply to your `letter`. I for one would be very happy for you to start another 3 month challenge. Update when you can. Fortnightly would be great.
Looking forward to seeing the new thread. xx

I was 2lb off of my target of 12lb, but nontheless I am still pleased.
No weight in for me for the first April week as I am on Holiday.

Back