New quorn range

Pinkstars

I wonder what the syns will be!

Attachments

• image-3314422778.jpg
    image-3314422778.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 336
The roast beef looks good and is likely to be free as it has no additional sauce. Not sure about the rest. I can't see the pie being very SW friendly!

My local tesco had all of these in stock today. I bought the 'beef' joint for our Sunday roast so I'm hoping it's as nice as the chicken style.

I got the roast beef from tesco the other day, reduced to £2- not sure what it's normal price is as it's the first time I've seen it. Unfortunately it was the only thing from the new range that my local tesco had :( Hoping it will get some of the rest in too!!

Going to try it tonight for dinner :) Just looked it up and seen it is syn free :) :)

Beef was lovely- maybe a bit drier than the chicken roast (or could be my cooking lol) but that didn't matter much since I had it with gravy.

Now to decide whether to have the chicken or beef on Christmas day!

Beef was lovely- maybe a bit drier than the chicken roast (or could be my cooking lol) but that didn't matter much since I had it with gravy. Now to decide whether to have the chicken or beef on Christmas day!

I thought it was a lot drier than the chicken too, def prefer it as I find the chicken roast quite watery...that may be my cooking though too lol

Back