New Restarter

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Royal Purple, 22 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet- Sole Source
    Hi I'm gonna be starting on CD today and I'm so excited. I am looking to lose about 135lbs and I am looking to lose about 25lbs.

I was just wondering, because this is essentially a liquid diet, I believe that a certain amount of weight will definitely be gained back the moment we start eating food again. Do any of you guys out there know how much we usually put back on, and what are the types of food we should go for to minimize the sudden weight jump. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet- Sole Source
    Sorry I meant I AM 135, and would like to lose 25. Oops :D

4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

i havent started the CD yet but from what i've read about it they introduce food slowly when you're near your goal weight so that when you go on the maintenence plan you dont actually gain weight you just stop losing it

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've been maintaining & haven't gained any weight since returning to food....xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.