New saying hello

Nellyjane

Hi I joined here last year and never got around to actually doing the diet :eek: I am back again and hoping to use this site a lot.
I joined slimming world on the 8th feb 2012 and am not doing great with it at all. To begin with it was going ok but seems to be not working for me maybe the diet just dosen't suit me or maybe I'm just doing something wromg, I hope you can all help me out a bit, I think I will do a food diary on here too, as I really want to loose the weight before our family holiday in July. So I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and I know I will find some great inspiration here.

Hi Nelsonsmum,

I have'nt really found it difficult it just seems the weight is'nt going off, I am going to re evaluate what I'm eating and re read my books and just keep trying, I was thinking of swapping diets but then thought maybe that would'nt work either so I'm trying again. I do find getting the syn values right can sometimes be hard. How are you getting on with it??

Hi I joined here last year and never got around to actually doing the diet :eek: I am back again and hoping to use this site a lot.
I joined slimming world on the 8th feb 2012 and am not doing great with it at all. To begin with it was going ok but seems to be not working for me maybe the diet just dosen't suit me or maybe I'm just doing something wromg, I hope you can all help me out a bit, I think I will do a food diary on here too, as I really want to loose the weight before our family holiday in July. So I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and I know I will find some great inspiration here.

Hi there Nellyjane, I am on WW, so can't really help you there with SW...though I have done SW many eons ago...Have you asked your leader to have a look at your food diary to see where you could be going wrong? Good luck on your weight loss journey! A x

If you start a food diary and/or a diary thread in the SW section you will get lots of support from SW followers.

Irene xx

Back