new slimming world member needs help....!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by laurendo, 3 July 2008 Social URL.

1. laurendo

laurendo New Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

I joined slimming world last week - have my first weigh in this evening!! Thing is, I'm worried. I have been on green this week as I love pasta etc. I have stuck to the plan, but it seems... too much. Do unlimited free foods REALLY mean unlimited? For example I made myself spinach and lentil curry with rice, cooked with no fat so apparantly all free. But I ate a MAMMOTH portion then afterwards wondered if I had taken it too literally? I have done the same thing a couple of times... :confused:
    Can someone who has done this for longer than me tell me? Thanks!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. monkeys bunny

monkeys bunny need 2get my head into it

Diet:
    slimming world
    yep, stuff yourself silly. free foods are free and you can have as much you like

4. Emmsy

Emmsy Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Fill yourself up on your free foods, my favourite are SW chips I have loads & loads with 2 eggs and half a tin of beans, my husband still cant get his head around eating this much & still losing weight, its great !!

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Yep, that is the beauty of SW - all that free food. I lose count of the amount of times at work someone says "eating again?!"

6. diddldonna

diddldonna Restarting my journey :)

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Eating lots sounds good to me:) I Love fruit and veg.

7. Wicked Witch

Wicked Witch Full Member

I'm sure you will have some great losses if you have avoided fat and eaten lots of fruit and veg. Good luck.
    Lx

8. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I was surprised I lost so much weight in my first week (5 pounds) as I was eating huge meals. These days my portions are smaller as I don't need to stuff myself as much, as I know I can have more food later if I need it. I suppose my attitude to food has improved.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.