new slimming world member needs help....!

laurendo

Hi

I joined slimming world last week - have my first weigh in this evening!! Thing is, I'm worried. I have been on green this week as I love pasta etc. I have stuck to the plan, but it seems... too much. Do unlimited free foods REALLY mean unlimited? For example I made myself spinach and lentil curry with rice, cooked with no fat so apparantly all free. But I ate a MAMMOTH portion then afterwards wondered if I had taken it too literally? I have done the same thing a couple of times... :confused:
Can someone who has done this for longer than me tell me? Thanks!!!

Fill yourself up on your free foods, my favourite are SW chips I have loads & loads with 2 eggs and half a tin of beans, my husband still cant get his head around eating this much & still losing weight, its great !!

Yep, that is the beauty of SW - all that free food. I lose count of the amount of times at work someone says "eating again?!"

Eating lots sounds good to me:) I Love fruit and veg.

I'm sure you will have some great losses if you have avoided fat and eaten lots of fruit and veg. Good luck.
Lx

I was surprised I lost so much weight in my first week (5 pounds) as I was eating huge meals. These days my portions are smaller as I don't need to stuff myself as much, as I know I can have more food later if I need it. I suppose my attitude to food has improved.

Back