"NEW" Special K Biscuit Moments (chocolate variety)

Moshie

I've never seen these before but was tempted by the offer without considering the syns. Can anyone help me out please, maybe they've been introduced at class ? They're 95 calories for 2 biscuits and look scrummy :) Can offer more info if needed.

Help much appreciated.

Mosh (Michelle)

I've never seen these before but was tempted by the offer without considering the syns. Can anyone help me out please, maybe they've been introduced at class ? They're 95 calories for 2 biscuits and look scrummy :) Can offer more info if needed.

Help much appreciated.

Mosh (Michelle)

Hi hun, you can use the 1 syn for 20 calorie rule on these, so they would work out at 5 syns for the 2 slices!! I have heard they are beautiful!! Hope this helps xx

5 syns well spent by the sounds of it, thanks so much :D Can you use the 20 calories per syn rule on anything ?

Mosh X

5 syns well spent by the sounds of it, thanks so much :D Can you use the 20 calories per syn rule on anything ?

Mosh X

Your welcome!! You can use the 20 cal/1 syn rule on anything that doesnt have any free food!! Like bread/cheese/chocolate/crisps/alchohol!! It wouldnt work if say you were trying to work out a sweet chilli chicken and noodle ready meal as your noodles and chicken are free an would bump the syn value up fairly high!! I have the slimming world syns online app so dont hesitate to ask if you are unsure of any syn values xx

Really kind of you, I'll try not to bug you too often. With the 20 cal rule I should be ok for most stuff, coz I tend to use my syns just for treats and none of them are free :D X

Haven't tried them yet, but I can see me tucking in to one tonight with a glass of wine after the kids have gone to bed .... Hmmmmmmm :) X

The fruity ones are nicer than the chocolate in my opinion x

I was going to get the fruity one's but realised my Alpen lights were fruity too so went for choc in the end. Will def give them a try too. 99p a box in Tesco yesterday :) should've stocked up really. X

Your welcome!! You can use the 20 cal/1 syn rule on anything that doesnt have any free food!! Like bread/cheese/chocolate/crisps/alchohol!! It wouldnt work if say you were trying to work out a sweet chilli chicken and noodle ready meal as your noodles and chicken are free an would bump the syn value up fairly high!! I have the slimming world syns online app so dont hesitate to ask if you are unsure of any syn values xx

Hi Miss*Kellyxoxo how do you get SW app? Do you have to be a class member to download this?

Hi Miss*Kellyxoxo how do you get SW app? Do you have to be a class member to download this?

Hi alsbaby!! You dont have to be a member to download the app but the syns on the go section within the app that instantly gives you syn values of products is only available if you attend the class and are logged in with your password xx

Oh Lordy - these are amazing! stocking up tonight for sure! x

Back