New start 3/1/14

Hello lady, you miss me lol haha
I am back. Wish I got back sooner but better late then never.
How have you got on?
X

from fat to skinny jeans

Ha ha life has somewhat got away with me this year. Another long stay in hospital for me :( and dealing with the fall out from the boy's autism diagnosis. But I'm gonna do it this year. I promise.

How's the course going?

Xxx

Im with you 2nd it is!!!! New me 2014....I made this promise last year n here I am again.

This time is different. ..im staying to group...exercising and not being hard on myself if im not perfect!!
Good luck all ov u x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ha ha life has somewhat got away with me this year. Another long stay in hospital for me :( and dealing with the fall out from the boy's autism diagnosis. But I'm gonna do it this year. I promise.

How's the course going?

Xxx

Oh no r u on mend now? Life can throw some turns at us can't it. I'd be do skinny if I was one of these ppl who lost weight when stressed lol
Course is brill I'm loving it but need this weight shifting its hard on feet for full shifts

from fat to skinny jeans

You can soo do it! Proves it that you've done it once, I'm just starting SW after not doing it for a few years, but my head is in the game! Gonna do it this time!!!!

Hi, I'm re-joining on New Year's Eve. Last Christmas I got to target and didn't go anymore. This Christmas I weigh nearly 2.5 stone more, but my head is now in the right place and this time I will get to target and stay there. Good luck to all the new and existing members on your weightloss journeys!

Hello! Can I join you please? I have done SW a couple of years ago, been a WW'er recently with my Mum but she never really got WW and was hungry. Going to come back to SW and get slim!

I feel your pain Nadine! Lost loads last year on a meal replacement, put 2 and half stone back on over the months since - disappointing! Back on SW for 2014 though, aiming to shift it before a holiday in March. Here's to us :winner:

hi there, good luck with your journey.
I am also a re-re-re-re starter, started again doing the plan from home yesterday and would like to lose 5-6 stone x

I am rejoining too. Would have gone back tonight but it is closed, so joining on Monday. Will update you of what I have to loose x

Getting prepared to start on friday, writing out recipes that I will cook got a book to record every weeks weigh in with a pic very prepared and more determined then ever xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya, looks like we have similar stats. Was due to start today but went pear shaped. Will start tomorrow. Only time i have been this weight is 9 months pregnant :-(

love and luck to us all.x

Can I join? Starting again, cant make it to a class so going to have to go it alone x

I'm starting tomorrow. I have a shop being delivered and have my weeks menu planned and posted on the fridge. can't wait to get started

Back