New start for me!

Norwaygirl

Hello!

I am a 24 year old girl from Norway that is getting married in July 2009. I used CD SS this summer and got a little thinner ;) I only have 10 kilos left now, but I have to get rid of them fast because I have to buy my weddingdress soon. So today I started in the CD SS again. My plan is to follow it for at least three weeks!

The first day has went brilliantly, but now I can't sleep because I am soooo hungry!! I know that it will get better when I get past day three... I just have to be strong ;)

I have some questions:

1: Are there any students in this forum? Do you guys manage to stick to the CD SS and still have energy to study for exams?? I will have to exams in december...

2: Will you guys stick to the CD SS during Christmastime????

3: How late should I drink water (to avoid going to the toilet all night...)??

4: Is it OK to split the meals in two so that I actually drink 6 shakes instead of three larger shakes?

5: Do you guys exercise while on CD SS? If you do; what kind of exercise and how often?

I will really apriciate some answers ;) And sorry, I know my english is bad ;)

Hiya chick...had wondered where you got to, i put out a post for you a while ago..i'm glad your back now tho!! I myself have been on and off with the diet for various reasons but am back on it now.
To answer a few of your questions, i think if you are in ketosis by the time you start studying you will be fine..i had important exams and it didn't affect me as i was in ketosis but i think if you try to pressure yourself with exams and the first 3days of cd you may struggle! I'm hoping to stay on CDover xmas but may move up a plan.

Anyway hunni, great to see you back and good luck with it.xx

Hey Airgirl! You're still here!! How are you? LOVELY picture, you are sooo georgeus!

Day two today. I struggled through the night. I was actually so hungry I could have eaten my fiances arm ;) But eventually I fell asleep. I am feeling really hungry today, and have a bad headache, but I CAN DO THIS! But I can tell that the hours between the shakes will go by slovlyyyy ;)

hey honey. i wondered where you had got to :)

you can indeed split the shakes in two to have six smaller shakes, or more watery shakes a day.

if you are exercising before you start cd you can continue doing the same exercise but make sure you pay attention to what your body tells you if you feel tired. if you aren't exercising then wait two weeks so your body is firmly in ketosis before starting anything major. walking is great if you haven't been exercising before and can be done pretty much straight away.

i won't be doing ss over christmas, but hopefully i will be able to move up a plan by then. i am going to take around a week off.

and i stop drinking water about an hour and a half before i go to bed :)

hope that helps. good luck hon. you've done great with your first day :)

i'm getting married in july too and want to buy my dress just after christmas :)

abz xx

Hey abz! You are still here too, how great :) And thanks for all the answers.

I am going to buy my weddingdress in the middle of december, so I have a few weeks to loose as much weight as possible. I have been exercising regulary for many weeks, aerobics, running, walking at least three hours each week. Now I have no energy to work out, but I think it will get better after a few days. But I don't think it is a good idea to continue my hard exerciseregime. My plan is to do yoga and pilates and have some nice walks with my dog..

This day has been HARD! I am sooo hungry!!!!!!! I really hope tomorrow will be better!

Aww thanks hunni...you know how to cheer a girl up, lol!!

Well done so far for staying on track, surely you'll be back in ketosis real soon and it'll get easier, keep with it, you know it'll be worth it and how exciting to be shopping for wedding dresses...you and Abz can do a wedding countdown together.xx

one day at a time hon. it's all any of us can do. hell, a minute at a time if needs be!! you have done incredibly well to get through the first day. now it's time for day two :D

abz xx

Thank you abz and airgirl for your lovely comments!!!

Day 3 today, and I am feeling a little better then yesterday. Yesterday I went to sleep 21:00 and that is really early for me. I was so hungry and dizzy that I didn't have a choice!

I am not in ketosis yet (the stix didn't even show trace of it this morning) but hopefully I am getting there in a day or two.

A minute at a time.... ;)

that's the way to do it hon :)

you're doing really well. hopefully by tomorrow you'll be seeing pink :)

abz xx

How's it going hun?...your prob through the worst now and in ketosis.xx

Well, actually I had to restart today...! I had a really bad weekend. I lost a good friend of mine... She died of cancer.... just 26 years old.. I really don't want to think more about it! I have to look forward! I have been waiting for the moment when her mother calls me for a year now, but still it came as a complete shock! Life is soo hard sometimes...........

Well, day one for me today...again! I have decided to stay on SS for two weeks, for a quickstart, and then move up a plan. ;) Wish me luck ;)

big hugs hon. knowing something is going to happen doesn't make it any easier.

well done on making it through day one. how much are you wanting to lose now?

abz xx

Hey!

Don't know you yet, but welcome back ;-)

To answer your questions:

1: Are there any students in this forum? Do you guys manage to stick to the CD SS and still have energy to study for exams?? I will have to exams in december...

I'm a student and I passed all of my exams recently so yes it is possible to study well while on CD SS. :)

2: Will you guys stick to the CD SS during Christmastime????
I will hopefully be very near my goal at that time but if not I will be doing the 810 plan so I can enjoy Christmas with my family and friends.

3: How late should I drink water (to avoid going to the toilet all night...)??
I have NO idea. Sometimes when I hardly drink any I still wake up at 3 to go to the bathroom haha. Can't help you there.

4: Is it OK to split the meals in two so that I actually drink 6 shakes instead of three larger shakes?
Yes that's fine :)

5: Do you guys exercise while on CD SS? If you do; what kind of exercise and how often?
In the weekends 30-60mins of Wii-Fit..ting a day, during the week I ride my bike to school 30min there, 30min back when I'm fast. I do this... um.. varies per week but 2-4 times a week.

Good luck with your diet, hope my answers help you out a bit,

xxx Lostris

Back