new start!! i neeeeed to do this!! :-)

I started slimming world end of last year and lost weight at a rate i was seriously happy with!! :) but then came christmas and i gave up :-(
was too embarassed to go back after new year. and now ive weighed my self at my local leisure centre and am now heavier than when i started. Its starting to affect my health now, and with the lovely warm weather coming i HAVE to do something about!! for mine and my young families sake.
Due to personal circumstances im unable to rejoin slimming world group at the moment but the books are coming back out as well as my collection of mags etc and im guna give it a good go at home. And will rejoin as soon as i can.
I have 4 young children that i love dearlly but sometime they really do stress me out and i find my self binging on foods like choc biscuits etc.
Im determind to do this, this time. if there is anyone out there that has any tips on food/exercise/motivation i would truely grateful.
thanks guys :)

Why not hop over to the SW section and you'll find loads of support, recipes and help with staying on track

Good luck!

Back