New Start, New Diary.....

I'm the same.. hate my figure but hate diet and exercise.. .

It's better to take it one day at a time I think because then you don't feel as much pressure

Keep going :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm with you on that one. Keep going ladies - we're all in this together. I'm struggling too at the mo', but I know if I let go I'll just slip backwards so hanging on in quiet desperation (thank you Pink Floyd) will have to do at this moment!

Ok, so my taking it one day at a time approach 2 weeks ago didn't work. I went waaaaaaay of track again for over a week. Couldn't face weigh in last week as I knew I would weigh in the 11s again and couldn't face seeing that number. I know it's bad when I resort to buying chocolate at work and I was doing that every day!! Finally got my head sorted on Saturday and have been on plan since then. Spent Sunday morning looking at old magazines and recipes on here for ideas as I had been doing no cooking at all (just eating junk)

Went to weigh in last night and was back to 10.13 so a 1.5 gain which I was more than happy with. I really want a decent loss next week. Looked at my book and I am the same weight I was this time last year! I need to stick to it or it will take me months again to get to target but realistically I want to get to it by July.

Nice to see you back and back on track Ally!

I'm going to try do at least 7 speed foods and 7 glasses of water a day this week. It seems to me to be easier than limiting yourself like other challenges do and I'm hoping it will help with a loss this week.

Here's to being slim(mer) for summer! xxx

Thanks Kimberley, I'm just aiming for a 100% week :) It's been a long long time since I've actually managed to do one!

So, food yesterday

B: mashed banana (5) and oats (B)-seen a recipe about these making cookies but mine pretty much stuck to the grease proof paper!
S: bowl of spicy roast tomato soup
L: bowl of spicy roast tomato soup, tomato, onion and basil pasta.
S: an apale
D: pasta n sauce (A)
S: salted caramel hifi (B), toffee mullerlight, 2 rocky road hifi (B) and an apple

Syns: 5
Weekly 5/105

Today:

B: satsuma, apple and pear. Banana mullerlight
L: spicy tomato soup and some chickpea dahl loaf
S: strawberries, satsuma, chickpea dahl load
D: pizza (made from fakeaway book) and sweet potato wedges
S: bite of kitkat chunky

Still have HEB to use later. Pizza was delicious, book says serves 4 @ 5.5 syns each for base. I done it to serve 2!! Was lovely, will definitely be making again sometime, used 2 HEA for the cheese and also put on some red onion, red pepper and sweetcorn :)

Syns: 15 (11 for pizza base + bite of kitkat chunky + splash of milk in coffee)
Weekly: 20/105

So far still on track this week :) Although I am really being tested at the moment! OH thought it would be a good idea to make brownies today. They are just out of the oven and the smell of them is making me really hungry!! But I am determined I won't cave and have some!! He is visiting his parents later so can take a load there!

Food yesterday:
B: satsuma, apple, strawberries and banana mullerlight (I am so happy strawberries actually taste nice again!!)
L: quorn chilli and rice. An apple and cup of gingerbread green tea (I've actually found some green/ fruit teas that I like :) )
S: satsuma, strawberries, apple
D: chips, 2 quorn sausages, cheese (A) and beans.
S: 2 salted caramel hifis (B), kitkat chunky (12.5)

Syns: 12.5
Weekly: 32.5/105

Food so far today

Brunch: satsuma, mandarin mullerlight and a pineapple
Have put a quorn turkey burger in oven now to stop me eating brownies. The plan was to do hotpot for dinner but don't have all the ingredients so think I'l do pasta bake with meatballs instead. Also need to make some cheesecake as I've a tub of quark going out of date tomorrow so need to use it up!

So I did make the cheesecake- made it into 2 so 1 today and 1 tomorrow (2 syns and 1 HEB), also had pasta bake (A). Snacked on plenty of fruit and have just had a kitkat chunky (12.5) and salted caramel hifi (B) with a cup of salted caramel green tea :)

Syns: 14.5/15
Weekly: 47/105

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Quick food update, am in the middle of making the peanut curry for a girl in work to try for lunch tomorrow!!

B: satsuma, pineapple and mullerlight
L: spicy roast tomato soup with 4 ryvita (B) and 2 dairylea light triangles (half A). Gingerbread green tea
D: more soup, a satsuma, rest of pineapple, cheesecake (2 syns and B), jelly (0.5 syns)- was meeting friends for coffee soon after I got home from work so didn't have time to make a proper meal!! Ate this while catching up on game of thrones :)

Have had another satsuma and a kitkat chunky after getting home (12.5)

Syns: 15/15
Weekly: 52/105--> might have a few bites of brownie since this is quite low :D

1.5 off this week. Happy to finally have a loss after a full week on plan but had really wanted 2 or 3! Out this weekend- and I tend to self sabotage when this happens, but really really REALLY want to have lose 2 weeks in a row!

Did have a brownie on Monday so adding 10 syns for that.

Yesterday
B: salted caramel green tea
L: peanut curry (4.5) and rice
S: fruit
D: quorn turkey burger with small bit of mashed potato and some broccoli and cauliflower and beans
S: more brownie (guessing 20?), 2 hifi bars (B)

Total syns for week 87 roughly

Food today

B: strawberries and banana mullerlight. Caramel coffee
L: roasted tomatoes and red onion mixed through rice, turkey burger. Gingerbread green tea.
S: muesli (B) and strawberries mixed with vanilla yogurt. Apple
S: banana and salted caramel hifi (B)

Hows it going Ally?
By keeping track of them- even when you go over, you do have some sort of control and thats better than shoving it in aimlessly and forgetting.

Chin up! xxx

Back