New start new me and a diary to keep it up!

Hey Claire, yes its been a stressful week- I can't believe you are still managing to keep on track with all that decorating!! What day do you weigh in?

Well I went to WI and STS so all not lost I suppose, but I haven't lost half as much as I would have liked for holiday. I have one week now till next WI and then a couple more days till holiday. So lets see what we can do for next week. So food for today:

Breakfast
2 warbutons toast (HEB+2syn)
Beans
Low fat spread ( 1 syn)

Apple

Lunch
Chicken salad, lettuce, tomatos, cucumber, peppers, onions
1 extra low fat lc triangle and 1 light babybel (HEA)
Low fat mayo (1 syn)
Strawberry, pineapple and grapes
vanilla muller

Tea
Bacon
scrambled egg
2 warbutons toast (13 syn!)
Low fat spread (1 syn)
Didn't get in till 8pm and our oven still broken so thats why we had a bit of a naughty tea.

Total syns- 18

Hello,

Right Day one of 100%!! A week on Monday we fly- I would like to lose anything by then!! Ideally 3.5 lbs but we shall see!!

Breakfast
1 warbutons toast (HEB+ 1/2 syn)
Low fat spread (1 syn)
Banana

Apple

Lunch
Carrot and coriander soup (home made- nom!)
Cous cous- (1/2 syn)

Grapes
Pineapple
Muller light

Tea
Mince- with onion, carrot, red pepper, beef oxo in slow cooker
mash with a little splash milk and some low fat spread (1 syn)
Little sprinkle cheese in mash (HEA)
carrots and brocolli

Rest of HEA- Milk

Total syns: 7.5

I have only had 4 things today that aren't vegetable or fruit!! - 1 slice bread, 1 muller light, mince and some couscous!

Edit- I later had a single timeout- 4.5 syn

Last edited:
Hello :wavey:

Well I am glad its Friday only one week till holiday! yey!!

Breakfast
2 pieces Bacon fat trimmed off
Fry light egg
1 toast (HEB+0.5 syn)
Low fat spread (1 syn)

Lunch
carrot soup
AH cous cous (syns counted yesterday)
Grapes
Muller light

HEA- milk in tea

Tea
We are being a bit naughty and having a chicken kebab (I ordered a small thought, and will try not to eat pita) going to allocate full syns though as going to have a few chips too!!

Our oven still broken and we have had a long wee- both working overtime so going to snuggle up and watch House!!

100% rest of week though!!

Well the kebab was naughty and I had garlic bread! Ooops!

So need to have a great rest of week.

Breakfast/lunch
2 bacon
2 sausages- (8 syn)
1 toast (HEB+0.5 SYNS)
beans
scrambled egg

Snacks!

Slice Ham
Slice cheese
thin chili and ginger pork steak
Packet of velvet crunch crisps- (4 syns)

Tea
Chicken curry
patak curry paste- (2 syn)
Rice ( 1.5 syn)

16 syns so far- oops, why are weekends so hard!!

Last edited:
Well I find myself writing this most weekends but this weekend was a write off!! Mainly involving a kebab, a mcdonads and a chinese. Also some chocolate. :(

No excuses- however no oven (still broken) and then no electricity from 9am-7pm yesterday resulted in the mcdonalds and the chinese.

So one week till we fly- not going to lose this week and so am just going to be as good as I can until we go. Enjoy the holiday and then back on 100% when we get home.

Also I have decided to give up going to class- I can't afford it and I feel stuipd going and just loosing and gaining 1/2 lb. If I was really making the most of it I would find the money but I'm not so I don't deserve to go. I was loosing the same doing it on my own so I will give it another go.

Hope you are all going better than me. Harrysmum how are you doing? Not seen you for a while xx

Well am not doing all that well lately, really looking forward to holiday and then getting back so I can get back on track.

Breakfast
1 warbutons toast (HEB+O.5 SYN)
Low fat spread (1 syn)
Banana

Lunch
Bologniase mince
Couscous (0.5 syn)
Grapes
Muller (1 syn)

Tea
Belly pork (5 syn)
SW wedges