New start new me and a diary to keep it up!

Hi Claire, how are you? Just read up to date huge well done on reaching your stone!!
Goodluck for this week hope you don't put on it's so frustrating wen that happens.

I haven't been on in ages went off track abit as went camping then got food poisoning and was ill for a week was awful :( managed to lose 2lb tho!! Which was great as was awful before being ill... Every cloud and that :)

I get weighed Tuesday don't no how I'll do though not been great I need to get back on track so will be adding my diaries again feel free to advise :) xx

Hey everyone!!

Hi Hayley, glad you are back with us and feeling better! Lol well done on the 2lbs!

Let me know how you get on tonight at WI!
I had a bit of a bad day yesterday :( but good day today and WI tomorrow, would be please with a STS, only got 6 WI's until holiday now so really need to pick up the pace. Really like to get down into the 15's at least by then which means I need another 5lbs off.

Breakfast
Bacon
Scrambled egg
2 ww toast (2/3 HEB)
Low fat spread (2 syns)

Lunch
Pasta in sauce wholegrain
Grapes and strawberries
Muller light
Alpen bar- 1 syn- using other 2 syns for rest of HEB.

Tea
Paprika chicken- (1 syn)
Couscous- (1 syn)

Total syns for day: 5 so far and might have a coco rocks bar and a cuppa later- 4.5 syns so total of 9.5.

I put on 1.5lb last night :( it has given me the shake up I needed to get back on plan though!!
I go on a little holiday Friday going to a haven in Weymouth for 3 nights first family holiday :)
I'm going to have to stick to plan until then and then have flexi syns I will try not to be too bad we're in a chalet so can cook some sw meals I'll try my best anyway I'm sure the alcohol will be flowing tho!

Goodluck with WI tonight!! Hope you have a loss or STS!! Xx

Hey everyone!!

Well I weighed in on Wednesday and lost 0.5 lbs. So the last four weeks at class has been:

WK 1: -1.5lbs
WK 2: -1lbs
WK 3:- 2.5lbs
WK 4: -0.5lbs

So thats 5.5lbs in 4 weeks, which is ok, slow and sure! I'm having a bit of a bad week this week. I am going to Newcastle on Wednesday for 3 days so not weighing in this week, so been finding it really hard to stay on track!

So I made the decision to have a bit of a break this week, I think it will do me good as I have been getting very stressed about things! I keep cheating little bits and I am not fully committed at the moment. So the plan is, to have this week off until next Monday and then I am fully back on track. I am not going off plan completely, still going to try and make good decisions and watch what I eat, but not going to worry too much about going over syns etc.

I think the break will give me the motivation to get back on track 100%, I then have 5 weeks until holiday and hope I can get 10lbs off by then.

It might be a bit of a mistake, but I can't fully commit this week and all I am going to do is end up getting myself all upset because I can't do it! So weeks break and then 200% on track.

I will still try and put on what I eat so I can monitor how much I am having over syns etc.

Breakfast
Bacon
2 sausage- (5 syn)
2 hash brown (4 syns)
beans
scrambled eggs
2 warbutons toast (HEB + 2syn)

Snack
Small amount of left over chinese- 4 syn

Tea
Beef Stroganoff-( 4 syn)
Rice

Total syns: 19

Hey ellebear :)

Thanks my lovely. We relocated from Newcastle in March due to my boyfriend being made redundant. I had been there 7 years and Ben is from Newcastle so it was a big decision, but Ben got a good job here so we had to really!

My sister is still up there and its the first time I have been back since i left so looking forward to it!!

Well I just did a good exercise. Went through all my wardrobe and pulled out all the clothes that don't fit me. I put them all on a rail in the spare room. There is in excess of 30 items on there :( jeans, dresses and some holiday clothes I bought.

So on one side of the rail are clothes I can nearly get into that I want to take on holiday- 6 weeks. So every week I am going to go in after weigh in and try then on. It made me quite sad, but I think its done my good to do it. Also it means when I go to my normal wardrobe I don't now have to wade through all the clothes I can't wear which always makes me upset!!

So 6 weeks- 1 kind of week of goal: Get in all those size 16's.

Hey everyone!!

Well my 2 days in Newcastle was a disaster!! My friend arrived on tuesday evening ready to drive up on Wednesday and then got like full blown flu overnight, we went saw hairspray the musical, we were meant to stay wednesday night too but ended end up coming back yesterday :( . Also wednesday morning the fire alarm in the hotel went off at 7am!! So not one alcoholic drink passed my lips, Only bad thing was I ended up eating a lot of bread. Weighed this morning at home and showing about 4lb gain, but I am sure that will go down!

So back on plan today, I am going to have 6 100% days until WI on Wednesday.

Breakfast
1 piece bacon
scrambled egg
1 hash brown ( 2 syn)
2 400g seeded bread (HEB+2)
Low fat marg- (1 syn)
Kechup 1 syn

Lunch
Wholegrain pasta in sauce- 0 syn
Ham
tomato's
Light babybel- (2 syn)

Tea- real comfort food, just what I needed :)
SW Chili
Chips- ( 4 syn)
Sprinkle cheese (2/3 HEA)

Muller light cheesecake (1 syn)

Total syns- 13

Wanted to check a few things online but they have changed to a pin!? I don't think thats very fair on the people who had a week off class!! Now I can't check anything for 6 days!!

Last edited:
There is a link under the pin thing that says click here if you haven't had your pin.

Morning!

Well I am pleased I stayed on track yesterday, might be going out for lunch today, also being taken for a haircut by my lovely fella. Will try and make a good choice though and stay away from bread!!

Breakfast
2 chocolate weetabix - (HEB+2 SYN)
Banana
Skimmed milk (1/2 HEA)

We went out for lunch to a little tea rooms

Jacket potato-no butter
Chicken coronation (It wasn't very saucy, more like slices of roast chicken with a little sauce.)
Salad- no dressing

Going to allow 5 syns for the coronation dressing

Well managed to cock up last night- we decided to use up some pasta bake sauces from the cupboard- OH made it and used 2 jars because we like it saucy! Checked syns- 25.5 each! OOppps. We had about a third each so thats about 17 syns or so. Then decided I had ruined the day and had apple crumble and custard, so yesterday was a disaster!!

No sure about tea yet! ..

Last edited:
Well after last nights disaster needs 4 100% ready for WI so can at least STS after missing next week and going to Newcastle.

Breakfast
2 400g seeded warbutons toast (HEB+ 2syn)
Low fat spread- (1 syn)
Scrambled egg
Beans

Snack
Velvet crunch crisps- (4 syn) Never had these before- they are nice!! yey new find!

Lunch
Low fat supernoodles
2 tablespoons chili- syn free, only syns was tomato puree- but split between 6 portions it makes it about 0.25 syns per portion if that!
Light babybel (1/3 HEA)

Tea
Chili
Rice- (1 syn) half of an uncle bens pouch.
SW wedges
Light babybel- (1/3 HEA)

Rest of HEA was milk in 2 cups of tea.
Syns so far: 8

I know I haven't had enough superfree today, back to work tomorrow though so I can get back to my routine and getting my fruit in! Really need to get my arse in gear only 4 weeks till holiday!!

Claire

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

Breakfast
2 warbutons 400g toast (HEB+ 2 syn)
Low fat spread (1 syn)
Banana

Snack: Apple

Lunch
wholegrain pasta in sauce and some cherry tomatoes
Grapes and strawberries
Toffee muller light

Tea
Iceland southern chicken fillet-(7 syn) - Was originally ten but I cut some off and gave to the boyfriend!
Chips- (3 syns)
Stir fry carrots, onion, yellow pepper and courgette with some chicken stock and jerk seasoning.

Pudding: Muller light- (1 syn)

WI on wednesday, when I got back from Newcastle, I was showing about a 4 lb gain, back down to nearly what I was now before I went now, so hoping for a STS or a little loss would be great.

4 weeks today until holiday so my mini plan for 4 weeks is 8-10lbs loss:

To exercise at least 1/2 per week. I know this isn't a lot but at the moment I am not doing anything, so its better than nothing.
  • To try and get as much fruit and veg in as possible
  • To stay under 15 syns per day
  • To stay away from bread as much as possible!!

So to start I am going to try and ride my bike to work tomorrow!

Total syns for the day 14 syns

Last edited:
Hello!!

I rode my bike home from work! 3.5 miles! I know its not much, but its a start :)

Breakfast
2 400g bread ( HEB+2 Syn)
Low fat spread- (1 syn)
Scrambled egg
Tomato ketchup- (1 syn)

Lunch
Wholegrain pasta in sauce
let over stir fry veg
small amount of tikka chicken

Grapes
Strawberry
Muller light

Tea
2 pieces belly pork- (6 syns)
chips- (3 syns)
Beans

Total syns: 13

Hey everyone!

Thanks Claire, Its a start! I bought a gel seat as it hurts my bum! lol hopeully it will make it a bit more comfortable so I am going to ride it home a bit more!

Well had weigh in last night, 0.5lbs on :( I know its not much, I had a lot of bread whilst I was away. I have 3.5 weeks until holiday so I need to GET A GRIP!! Had treat night last night, half a pizza and some chocolate. Feeling a bit fed up. I want to be slim so bad I really do, so why can't I do it?

Breakfast
Honey Nut Shredded wheat (HEB+2 syn)
Skimmed milk (1/2 HEA)
Banana

Lunch
Wholegrain pasta in sauce
Tikka chicken
Grapes, strawberries and pineapple

Tea
Bolognaise- (1 syn)
Rice 2.5 (syn)
Sprinkle cheese (1/2 HEA)

Total syns 5.5

Well 2 100% days since WI so hopefully I can keep it up. I would like a really good loss this week, go on holiday 3 weeks Monday, so only 2 WI's left. Just 2 losses would be good, I am 16.5 and a half now, so would love to get under 16 for holidays.

I have been feeling a bit down that I haven't done more for holiday, that I am still going to be fat :( But maybe I will get that bikini next year :) I need to remember this isn't a quick fix. I just need to keep plodding along.

Breakfast
Bacon with fat trimmed off
Scrambled egg
1.5 pieces warbutons 400g seedy bread (HEB)
Ketchup- (1 syn)

Banana

Lunch
Beef savoury rice- wasn't 100% keen on this!
Grapes and strawberries
Toffee muller light

1 chocolate digestive- (4 syn)

Tea
Simply cook chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese breast- (5 syn)
SW wedges
Stir fry- onion, pepper, courgette and carrot

Later I might have a muller (1 syn)
and then a cup of tea and a little treat before bed- (4 syn)

I allowing full syns because my boyfriends friend is here this weekend and I am on my own in the bedroom for the night, this is when I usually binge eat- so I am allowing a little treat to look forward to and then I can manage it.

Total syns: 15

Hi how you doing??
I am feeling pretty fed up too! I have only 3 weeks til my cruise and really wanted to be slimmer but I slipped up too and put on 5lb in 3 weeks I'm annoyed and back on track trying to do it 100% but it's hard!!
Let's keep eachother going as we go away atthe same time! We can do it!!

Helllo!

Hey Hayley, don't be down lovely- we will get back on track :) Just keep telling yourself- this isn't a quick fix, we are going it slowely and properly and this time its going to stay off!!

Hey Donna! Hows things with you? I know you have been mega busy with your mum- I hope she is feeling a little better, and that you are looking after yourself too.

Well Day 3 of 100% today, weighed this morning and positive signs so just got to keep it up. Aiming to get under 16 by holiday, 5.5 in 3 weeks is do-able.

Breakfast
2 warbutons 400g seedy bread (HEB+2 syn)
Low fat spread- (1 syn)
Baked beans

Lunch
Pasta
Tesco simply cook chicken breast wrapped in bacon with cheese- I had one of these last night and allocated 5 syns. I scrapped all the cheese off and took bacon off so just had the chicken so allocating (2 syns)
Passata
Left over stir fry onions, pepper, courgette and carrot
Light babybel- (1/3 HEA)

Activia vanilla snack pot- free!

Just had the tastiest dinner and felt like a real treat!
Tea
Bread bun- (6 syn)
Chicken breast roasted
bacon
Slice cheese (1/3 HEA)
Fry light onions
SW wedges
salad
Extra light mayo- (2 syn)
Burger sauce- (1 syn)

Total syns: 14

Last edited:
Hello!

Well hopefully day 4 of 100% for me today, weighed this morning and showing a potential loss so hoping that the scales at class show the same on wednesday, I would love to get down to under 16 for holiday. :Fingerscrossed:

Breakfast
3 Slices bacon fat trimmed off
Scrambled egg
Baked beans
2 Warbutons 400g bread ( HEB+ 2 syn)

HEA- milk in cups of tea

Snack: Velvet crunch crisps (4 syn)

Tea
Roast chicken
oven chips - (8 syns)
salad- tomato's, lettuce and cucumber
Extra light mayo- (1 syn)
Cheese (rest of HEA)

Pudding: strawberries, grapes and a muller light

Total syns planned: 15 syns

Last edited:
Hello!

Day 5 of 100% today, really hope I lose- anything would be great, but would love 2 lbs!!

Breakfast
2 warburtons 400g toast (HEB+ 2 SYN)
Low fat spread (1 syn)
Banana

Lunch
Salad with lettuce,cherry toms, cucumber, onion and red pepper
Roast chicken
1 EL Laughing cow (1/3 HEA)
1 Light babybel (1/3 HEA)
Extra light mayo (2 syn)

Its was blooming lovely!!

Strawberries and Grapes with peach yogurt (0.5 syn)

Tea
Belly pork 1.5 slices-(5 syn)
SW wedges
Stir fry veg

Total syns so far 10.5

Back