New start new me and a diary to keep it up!

Ohh i hope so I hope so!!

We are both going to lose and I want a shiny!!

xx

Hello everyone!!

Ohhh Claire look at your lovely new photo!! You look lovely!! Thanks for the luck, I think I will need it, any extra helps!

So day 6 of 100% for me, well I went 3 syn over yesterday but am going to make them up today so I am still counting it!! lol!

Breakfast
2 warbutons 400g bread toasted (HEB+2YN)
Baked beans
Low fat spread (1 syn)

Banana

Lunch
Same salad as yesterday, chicken, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper,onion, some cheese (HEA)
Low fat mayo (1 syn)
Strawberry and grapes
Strawberry activia

Alpen bar (3 syn)

Tea
Paprika chicken
Roasted pepper and courgette rice (2.5 syn)

Total syns 9.5+ 3 owed from yesterday=12.5

Hey everyone!!

Thanks for the good luck!! The chicken Burger was tremendously tasty Donna!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have let me lost something this week!! I need 2 pounds for my first in-class shiny! and also only 2 more WI's until holiday and I still can't breathe in my skirt!! boo!!

So food today:

Day 7 100%!! go me!!
Breakfast
2 warbutons toast (HEB+2)
Low fat spread (1 syn)

Lunch
Chicken salad
1 light babybel and a laughing cow triangle (HEA)
Low fat mayo- (2 Syn)
Strawberry and grapes
Vanilla activia

Tea after WI will be chili
Chips- (6 syns)

Total syns: 11

Well I did it! 2lbs!! yey!! :party0011:
I am now 16.3.5 I have 2 more weigh in's and I am aiming to lose another 5lbs for those, making me 15.12.5 for holiday, which isn't great, but its a start!

Claire

Hey everyone,

thank you :) I was pleased with 2 lbs. How is everyone else doing?

So I went out last night with work, but made good choices, so food for Thursday :

Breakfast
Honey nut shredded wheat (HEB+2 syn)
Banana
Milk (Hea)

Lunch
AH cous cous (1syn)
Chili

Strawberry and grapes
Muller (1 syn)

Tea
Spicy tomato soup and 1 piece bread (5 syn)
Chicken wrapped in parma ham with canelloni beans and ragu with potatoes, carrots, brocolli and cabbage ( 6 syn for the parma ham and any oil used)

Diet coke

Total syns:15

Food for today, Friday 1st October:

Breakfast
2 toast (HEB+2syn)
Scrambled egg
Ketchup (1 syn)
Low fat spread (1 syn)

Velvet crunch crisps- (4 syn)
Alpen bar- (3 syn)

Lunch
cous cous-syns counted yesterday
Chili

Grapes and banana
Muller light

We are having Chinese for tea- we have both had a long week, not much time together- so going to snuggle and watch a film with some take away :)- Sometimes you have to live life- diet will still be there tomorrow!! Back on it tomorrow though for hopefully a loss on wednesday.

Total syns- 11 plus chinese. Been Hungry today!!

Hey Donna!

Thank you - not close to target though I have another 59lbs to go!! Its seem so far away :(

How are you doing? I hope you are looking after yourself and that your mum is recovering.

Claire xxx

Hello!!

How is everyone today? Well we had Chinese last night- and do you know what I didn't really enjoy it that much!! I ate too much, it gave me terrible stomach ache and I felt like I had let myself down!!

So treat last night and back on it today.

Breakfast
2 warburtons bread (HEB+2syn)
3 slices bacon with fat trimmed off
Tomato ketchup (1 syn)

1 cheese and onion fry it -(2 syn)- had to have a try while cooking!!

We are going out to watch a concert tonight so had tea early and will have some chicken soup tonight when we get in.

1.5 slices of belly pork- '(6 syn)
3 fry it's- (3 syn)
Beans

Total syns - 14

I have just made some syn free chicken soup which smells lovely- first attempt at soup- not sure how to thicken it up a bit!!

Also made some 'fryits' that capricorn made the other day, they are lovely, really recommend them. They are just essentially mash potato, onion, cheese all mixed up then covered in breadcrumbs.

I adapted mine a bit and made smaller ones, (12) so they work out as 2 syns each if you don;'t count anything as HE's. I wouldn't keep a HEB for breadcrumb but can count the cheese as HEA, so if I do that they work out:

3 light babybel (6 syn or HEA)
normal cheese- gratering (6 syn)
Breadcrumb- (10 syn)

So thats 22 syn, or the 12 syns of cheese can be used as HEA as I made 12 and would probably have 3 for a meal, making the cheese only worth 3 syns.

So that would only make them less than 1 syn each with the breadcrumb. Lol that was confusing wasn;t it!!

Anyway will take a picture later :)

Claire x

Last edited:
Hiya Claire! Long time no post :) (me that is!) I love the sound of these fry-its...must go and steal the recipe from Capricorn!

As for your soup...have you got any instant mash powder? You could try thickening it with that (if you add it bit by bit it will stop it going too thick). Alternatively if you mashed some potatoes yourself you could use a bit of that to thicken it. Cornflour is another option, but has a syn value. Any of those would be ok :) Onion can also be used to thicken soups, but I'm not sure how successful that would be

xxxx

Hey lovely!!

Yes we have missed you being about- I know what its like for teachers though- some of my friends are teachers and they never stop!! So I feel for you, make sure you are looking after yourself well though :)

You have to try the fry-its. Basically I fried some onion, made some mash, mixed together with cheese, I used Light babybel as a HEA, form into little patties, dip into egg, then breadcrumb- I used paxo golden breadcrumbs, 5 syns per 28g. Coat in the breadcrumb, pop into the fridge to firm up and bake in the oven!! yum!! We are going to play about with them and add some bacon, maybe some chicken!!

Anyway congratulations on the losses, you are doing so well, 4 stone!!!

Keep going hun!

Claire xx

Well I am feeling crap. I was feeling really miserable earlier because we went out and I felt like a whale, we got home and had a cup of tea and I have just eaten a rocky, a mini mars bar and 2 squares of dairy milk. So about 20 syns at least.

I don't know why I do it? I hate being fat, I hate feeling hideous, yet I still feel the need to shove junk down my throat because.. i think it will make me feel better?

I had such a good week last week, I think its because I should have my * week this week. I don't actually have them because I am on the injection, but I still go through the motions of all the other bits!

Either way its not an excuse.

So I really need to be a million per cent now till weigh in or I am not going to lose anything, or ever worse have a gain. Only 2 weeks till holiday too, I am such a muppet.

Sorry just needed to get that off my chest and confess.

Well a new day is here and I am going to forget about last night and plod on. No point in dwelling on whats already happened is there.

So I am making soup today, I got a hand blender from tesco for £4 and to be fair it does the job!! I have made carrot and corriander and in process of making red pepper and tomato, just waiting for the peppers to roast so I can skin them :)

They are syn free and will great for lunches and also can put some in a flask for my OH so he can have something warm too.

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs
2 toast (HEB+2 syn)
Low fat spread (1 syn)

Lunch
Pasta in sauce with cherry tomato's a light babybel (part of HEA)- (0.5 syn)
Cadbury chocolate cluster yogurt- mmmmmm (11 syn)

Tea
Chicken stir fry with pepper, courgette, onion and carrot
Rice- (1 syn)
Stir fry sauce- (3 syn) half packet

Total syns- 18.5- so much for staying under syns!

Had a bit of a stressful day, managed to blow up the glass in the oven!!

Claire xx

Last edited:
Well I am writing this weekend of it was disaster with a captital D! Not only did I fall off the wagon this weekend, it then ran over my foot and dragged me along behind it for 2 days!! Let just say 2 takeaways and some cocoa pops were involved.

So trying not to dwell and moving on- these things happen right!

So back on plan 100% for 2 weeks- 2 weeks today we go on holiday. I weigh on Wednesdays so not hopeful for this week but Monday through till next wednesday gives me 10 days to get a good figure. I am aiming for 4 (including or excluding whatever happens this wednesday!!)

So I am going back to basics:

So food for today was:

Breakfast
2 400g seedy toast (HEB+2 SYN)
Low fat spread- (1 syn)
Banana

Lunch
Home made red pepper and tomato soup
Strawberries and grapes
Toffee muller light
Apple

Tea
Spag bol made with onions, peppers, courgette and carrot, chopped toms, passata, salt pepper, paprika and Worcester sauce. Going to allocate 3 syns for the mince as it was not extra lean (3 syn)
Spaghetti
1 mini babybel gratered over the top - (part of HEA)

I made a massive pan-ful so going to freeze some :)

Rest of HEA was on milk

Total syns: 6.

So I am pleased with day one of the rescue mission- I had lots of superfree and low in syn. I CAN DO THIS!!

Hiya everyone

Well I have had the MOST stressful day today at work. Sometimes I could actually strangle one of the guys I PA for!! Its a good job there were no biscuits around or I would have eaten all of them.

Breakfast
2 toast (HEB+2 SYN)
Low fat marg (1 SYN)
Banana

Lunch
Salad, lettuce, toms, cucumber, peppers and onions.
Chicken
Low fat mayo (2 SYN)
Light babybel and 1 Extra light laughing cow (Part of HEA)

Strawberry and grapes
Vanilla muller light

Tea
Chili
Lime and corriander rice (1 SYN)
Sprinkle of cheese (rest of HEA)

Total syns 6

Back