New Start on Exante

Hello paigesmum30.....I'm doing the man plan so I'm having 100gs of mince and a bit of veg with konjac noodles for tea. How about you ?

I'm trying to do just the 3 packs a day as the temptation to overeat once I start is just too much

I understand totally about wanting to remove food temptation. I think when I'm properly in ketosis I think about food less and less so that really helps.....although I seem to be able to watch endless food programmes for some weird reason....

I have to admit to daily weighing which is ridiculous because it really fluctuates....cue elation if I have lost something and despair if I haven't.........

Well.........I'm pretty pleased with a 5lbs loss this week.At least another 14lbs to go but feeling very determined!

Week 1 6lbs
Week 2 sts
Week 3 5lbs

Week 4 2lbs off for me this week...I think I see a pattern forming with big loss week then small loss week. The good news is that I have just crept under 11 stone at 10 stone 13.4lbs so that has made me happy !

Much better......have now lost total of 18lbs so have gone from 11 stone 12lbs to 10 stone 8........I think I would just like to get under 10 stone and stay there.....

Today I'm 10 stone 6.8 lbs..... moving closer to goal. Must really start walking again and try to get up to 10,000 steps a day.

Still plodding on . I'm 10 stone 3lbs and would like to get down under the 9 stone bracket if I can. Have new supplies of pina colada and almond vanilla shakes and a few bars........maybe another fortnight and see how I feel then.

Still going.........am 10 stone today......have been hovering just over the ten mark for a week. Will just use up my exante products and take it from there keeping it low carb. May have enough for another week or so but weight loss is very slow this close to goal.

Back