New start today!!!

looby lou

Morning everyone, I haven't been very good so far on LL but last night I had a very down moment and vowed that I will do this my wedding is 11 weeks today in New York and I want to try and look at least half decent in the photo's. I feel so useless and disgusted with myself I neeed to get in the right frame of mind I am going to be keeping a diary on here from today so please dont get sick of me! I need all the support I can get, and hopefully help others with my support everyone has already been so fantastic support wise on here.
Please stick with me on my weight loss journey!
Today is a new day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is the start of a new ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is the heaviest I will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lindsey

Lindsey well done on making today the first day of the rest of your life and good luck with it, the weight will soon be falling off you - drink plenty of water, if you get the slightest headache within the first 3 or 4 days don't sit there suffering just take a painkiller.

I really believe that this is the best diet going.... it must be cos even I can stick to it!

The very best of luck Lindsey and just think how much you can lose in 11 weeks .You can do it girl. xx

love liz

thanks

Thank you for your replies I really appreciate it does anyone know how many dress sizes I can expect to drop in 11 weeks?
Just off to make a shake now - banana my favourite!!!
See you all soon
Lindsey:)

Thank you for your replies I really appreciate it does anyone know how many dress sizes I can expect to drop in 11 weeks?
Just off to make a shake now - banana my favourite!!!
See you all soon
Lindsey:)

Hi Looby

in 14 weeks I have gone from a 26/28 to an 18/20. That might give you an idea....nto sure what I was at 11 weeks though. :)

thanks

Ok thanks BL THATS FAB WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lindsey

Back