New Start

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by cuddlymama, 13 January 2010 Social URL.

1. cuddlymama

cuddlymama Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone.

I am re-starting again, I completed three weeks back in September and knew I would be breaking for holiday and christmas. This time I haven't got anything in my way and want to lose all my weight so I can be the person I know I am inside. I hope I find it as good as last time and I'm looking forward not too have to think about what too eat. Wishing every new starter or re-starter good luck and I will be popping on regularly as this site was fantastic to get you through those bad times.
    Hx.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicolas

nicolas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lIPOTRIM
    best of luck u sound like your head is in the right place, and diet def works, :) :)

4. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

hey welcome back,,good job on making the decision to come back..result as you know are great!! best of luck and you know where we are hiding if you need support..:) x

5. Mellum

Mellum Glug Glug Glug

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome back. like nicolas said, it sounds like youve got your head in the right place :)

So good luck!

6. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Welcome back I am sure you will do really well :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.