New start

MrsLL76

I joined SW online a few months ago and for various reasons didn't do too well - but now i'm back!

I'm starting a new job next week (no travel which is what made it so difficult last time) so have this week off and am using it to kick start my eating plan and exercise - no excuses!

I started doing the couch to 5k plan too and have just completed Week 1 Day 3 - anyone else had any luck with this?

I've gone the other way and started a job with LOADS of travel - which is going to be a nightmare. I'm away for the next 5 weeks in Scotland and Northern Ireland staying in hotels. I'm going to have to be very strong

I did the BUPA 5K plan and then worked my way up to 10K. Unfortunately life (and tendonitis) have got in the way of running recently so I've really slipped back, but am hoping that the hotels have a gym so I can get back on the treadmill (even though I hate the things and would rather be outside)

The Couch to 5K is a great plan and it's so rewarding seeing the distance and time build up - good luck!

Welcome back :D

I am planning to start the couch to 5k as soon as my back gets better, I trapped a nerve about 3 weeks ago and I just can't seem to shift the pain :cry:

I am actually dying to get on my treadmill and I never thought I would say that lol! x

Back