New start

MamaB

Lost weight years ago with slimming world. Now bigger than ever an depressed to boot. Time to regain control - one day at a time.

Good on you MamaB for your new start! I wish you all the best. It often takes several attempts - each time a little more progress - before we reach our goals.

You will do it again and more I'm sure :)

Pomooky XX

Pomooky125 said:
Good on you MamaB for your new start! I wish you all the best. It often takes several attempts - each time a little more progress - before we reach our goals.

You will do it again and more I'm sure :)

Pomooky XX

Thank you :)

I can relate MamaB, last year I lost 26kgs of the 45kgs I needed to lose but fell of track after a holiday and now I have gained 8kgs back. I am kicking myself but I'm trying to move forward and start again. I'm trying Weight Watchers Pro Points.
What are your plans to lose this time around?

Aw thanks Jellybellybeans - no-one ever says that because I don't have so much to lose. It's actually quite hard to motivate yourself when there's just a few pounds to go. You tend to think "Weeeell, I'm not THAT fat, I'll do it tomorrow". This line of thought has kept these lbs firmly around my middle for the last 3 years!

This site and all the support is really helping and I have high hopes for this being the time I actually reach my goal.

Good luck on your new plan :)
Pomooky XX

Back