new start :)

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
hi everyone :D

well as im sure some people remember im usually back and forward between sw, ww and healthy eating and for the past few months i have been doin sw but iv decided even though i love sw i get bored very easy of eating the same foods and iv decided to give propoints another go.. im officially startin 2mro.. i need to learn to reduce my portion sizes and whilst on sw i feel as if im eating for the sake of eating and also miss the variety of ww.. i also like the fact that nothing is banned on ww and also u can have tinned fruit in juice for 0 points which i wud say i prefer at this time of year.. hopin its ok for me to jump back on the bandwagon :) im goin to weigh myself on a wed as usual like i did when at sw.. i have lost 7.5lbs myself but had a bad weekend so not expecting a loss this week as i am only officially startin ww properly 2mro, look forward to talkin to u all :D

ps when i do propoints before my points were 32 i assume they wud still be the same as i am a similar weight, can someone check for me in 5ft 5in and weigh 13st 7.5 and i am 25 and work in an office :D

Wishing you lots of luck on your WW PP journey :)
I am roughtly the same weight as you and my PP are the same as your more or less.
If you need anything please shout!
love Gemma xx

Good luck and welcome back :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi just thought I would jump in and say HI, I have just started WW and 1st weigh in is tomorrow and I am a little bit heavier and I am on 32 a week. Looking forward to weighin but dreading as had a chinese at weekend but pointed it and used 9 of my weeklies, so didn't feel the "I've blown it now lets eat everything in sight" like normal so something in my mindset changed.

So good luck and lets make 2012 our year :)

Hi shep

Welcome and good luck on yr 1st weigh in Its a fab diet so much choice .. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popping in to say welcome :) .... im newly restarting ww pp also :D

Me too complete newbie again. Lost two stone my first time round but its back with its friends! Was used to the old system so anyone got tips? I would be delighted if you'd share.

Hi im an ex slimin worlder as well! I was broke all the time having to buy food all the time and i was sick of rice and jac pots, whereas with ww i can eat what i like as long as i count it!

Back