New Start

Fashionista

I've been here before, but i figured on a new name for a new life and a new start. I have a funeral to go to tomorro and a meal afterwards.. then im on LT Friday for good. It's very important to me to loose this weight so im focussed on moving forward, thats y i thought i'd start everything all over again and not focus on my past failures.
50lbs to loose to get to goal.
Im gonna do it!

Good luck with it ...stay positive like that and you know you will acheive all you aim for.

Welcome and good luck with your restart!

What was your old user name? We might remember you!

x

I've been here before, but i figured on a new name for a new life and a new start. quote]

Oooohhhh! Mystery and intrigue! Who were you before??????:eek:

Welcome back!

Good to hear that you are so positive !!

Good Luck x x

good luck ,, u will do it :)

I've been thinking about you being a former member using a different name......Are you Gaz????? Just couldn't stay away!!!!????? LOL!

Hi everyone!
I'm new to this site....
I am also starting LT tomorrow to and am very determind to do this. I just thought it'd be nice to log on here for support and words of wisdom from you LT pros! I think uv all done a great job and I have my fingers crossed I will be as successful as you!

Good luck fasionista!

Good luck all new starters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d :d

good luck to the new starters...well done for making the first move..keep posting, it does help!

Back