New starter - Day 2

Raringtogo

Hi all,

This was day 2 of my lipotrim journey. I was fine all day and then I started getting hungry about an hour ago so drank a glass of water and came upstairs and just got the mother of all headaches right at front of my head and in general feel like I can feel my body changing....does that make sense to anybody??? Lol

I am all for this diet but was apprehensive about it as well as I suffer from mild to moderate rheumatoid arthritis (I am 27) and have to take medication once a week (methotrexate at 10mg). I was told by my doctor and pharmacists (who checked with Lipotrim company) that it is ok for me to do it.

But still I can't help be a little anxious as I've had a hard time early lasy year with my RA so my mind can wonder a lot when it comes to my health.

Sorry for the essay. I can't sleep.

Here is to day 3.

Hi,
I have also just finished day 2. I too have a headache and although really tired and seriously lacking in energy, I'm wide awake??! I am also quite grumpy and my poor husband is suffering the brunt of my mood! ;)
Determined to stick at this though.
I am also 27 and suffer with PCOS so really struggle with weight.
I can't advise what is / isn't normal but I guess we'll find out together!
Lots of luck :)

Hey,

It can be scary can't it. But glad we have this forum to keep the motivation going. I really hope you reach your target.

Raise your shake to day 3

Good luck.

It can be scary and you can actually feel really ill whilst going into ketosis. It's all to do with the withdrawal from carbs. Very normal and won't hurt you. Hang on really tightly though and ride it out - take paracetamol if you want as it won't affect ketosis or the diet - and once you come out of the other side, the hunger will ease, the headaches will go, the energy will return, etc. You will feel lots better and be very glad you didn't give in :) Stay strong! xx

I felt really bad too, on and off......the feeling goes but it's bloody hard to stick with LT cos you feel convinced that eating will make it better - it won't! .......so worth it though so when you feel low, log on here and someone will try and get through it with you x

I'm on day too myself now, not going too bad so far

Last edited:
I'm on day 2 myself and I too suffer from an ongoing headache! I don't feel tired or anything but am feeling a bit queesy right now, like I'm going to faint. Did drink a lot of water yesterday so will keep that up today. Hopefully I will feel better soon. Keep up the good work peeps! :) x

Hi
I can't say I feel that bad. Little short tempered yesterday and mild headache off and on and it doesn't last long but that's it. I feel tired but that's not unusual for me!!
I'm hardly drinking enough though but again, I've never been a big drinker so I guess I don't need as much fluid.

How do you know when you hit ketosis? If I feel ok and not really hungry am I doing something wrong? I'm on day 3

Thanks x

I know that you will get into ketosis when your wee starts to smell funnily. You can buy ketosis sticks at Boots so that you can test yourself whether you are or aren't. I've also heard that you will get less hungry when you get into ketosis so I'm looking forward to that as I am still very hungry.

Hi
I can't say I feel that bad. Little short tempered yesterday and mild headache off and on and it doesn't last long but that's it. I feel tired but that's not unusual for me!!
I'm hardly drinking enough though but again, I've never been a big drinker so I guess I don't need as much fluid.

How do you know when you hit ketosis? If I feel ok and not really hungry am I doing something wrong? I'm on day 3

Thanks x

Jewel, whether you think you need to or not YOU HAVE TO DRINK THE WATER.......if you don't you will soon start to feel ill and, as people on here have proved in the past, your weight loss with suffer! I find plain water a bit hard to swallow so I drank mine with extremely diluted diet squash, didn't make any difference as there were negligible carbs.

This is also my day 2 after going off it for a day on Sunday. I'm feeling good so far, so all good:) best of luck to everyone :) x

Last edited:
hey everyone,,
Youll generally know when your in ketosis because your breath will begin to really smell quite funky!..so keep the mouthwash at hand...

Some people get extra energy and some dont. Remember that for some of us, the real hunger may go away but the emotional hunger (addictive eating) will not go away so some of us, myself included will still think we are hungry even though we are not!

Keep reminding yourself that it is just a thought, not an action, and you dont need to make every thought you ever had into an action do you???

Also,, keep your water up ,, i ave about 3.5ltrs a day generally and i split it into a litre every 3/4 hours. If you dont drink enough water it will harm your weight loss and there will be a build up on ketones in your body which can make you quite ill. This is why we need the water, to flush out the ketones!!!

best of luck everyone,,hope you are all ok today...remember...it will pass :) xx

Thank you Pudge :) I love this forum , the support you get is immense :) & greatly appreciated :) thank you to all x

Thank you Pudge :) I love this forum , the support you get is immense :) & greatly appreciated :) thank you to all x

+1 , it's great knowing you have the support of people that have done/are doing it to keep you going

no problem,,,thats what were here for,,,to give support when we can and receive it when we feel yuckky! :) just make sure you keep coming on here and let us know how youre doing so we can help each other :D xx

Thanks guys, will def increase the water intake. Have to be honest I didn't realise the importance in connection to the weight loss, I thought it was for the dehydration

Thanks for the 'kick' :)

I need to drink more just today, normally I have no problem drinking the minimum of 2 litres of water. I prefer to drink fizzy water as this doesn't give you a bloated feeling like normal water.

Back