New Starter from Preston Lancashire!!!

Hello everyone, this is my very first thread on Minimins as a new starter and will welcome all tips, suggestions and comments on my daily/weekly Blog Diary which I am hoping to start as of today! I am 26 years of age, soon to be 27. I have been browsing this site for a day and have come across many inspirational people and I am now more adamant than ever to push myself back onto the bandwagon.
I am British Indian in origin and the pressure is on to get married as soon as possible! So this is the push I finally needed to get myself back into shape and lose approximately 43 lbs by the end of July 2009!
Being a yo-yo dieter, I have tried most weight loss programs out there including Weightwatchers, Atkins, South Beach, GI, Lipotrim, and W8. I have now come across a 'Chemical Diet' known as the British Heart Foundation Diet and will be combining this diet technique my own personalised low-calorie diet and exercise plan. My aim is to kick-start the weight loss process in the first week, and then maintain a healthy weight loss pattern of upto 3 to 4lbs every week. My ultimate goal is to shed 1 stone every month and get to my goal weight by July 2009. I know this may seem ambitious but I have been told its achievable, it's just a matter of will-power and motivation!
Will keep you all posted with how I am getting on.

WARNING: diet coke and chocolate withdrawals may cause paraniod delusions, tourettes, mood swings - APPROACH WITH CAUTION!!! :p

Hi,
Good luck on the new diet :)
I can totally relate to trying every diet under the sun & I'm still working on finding the right one !
These forums are really good to help keep you motivated - there are so many people with fantastic weight loss stories. Hopefully I'll be one of them eventually!

Good luck
yoyo
xx

hiya welcome to the forum good luck with your diet plan.

Lol. Loved your post. Hi Im Taryn. I live in Preston too.

Currently trying to get my head back into Diet Chef but thought id say hi.

xx

Thanks for all your comments ladies! So far this day has gone very very well! Went for a good 45 minute walk with the folks and I feel goooooood!! LOL
Feeling kinda peckish though, miss my late evening snacking already but im replacing that with grapefruit so I should be ok!

hi there, im from near preston, great to read peoples posts and know that they are so close is weird, hope you do well in your diet and hope to speak again soon,
sharon x

Hello Queenaiysh, welcome to minimins and I wish you good luck.

Back