New starter here - hello!

Pelepeg

:wave_cry:

Getting my packs in the next day or two.
Nervous but looking forward to having a lighter summer!

Cheers
Pele. :cool:

Hiya Pele and welcome to the lipotrim plan. Its a friendly forum and anytime you need any help or support just holler, usually someone will be around to help you.
Good luck for your start on lipotrim and just try and cut down on your carbs until you start and this should help with carb withdrawal.

Hi Pele,
Welcome to the forum
If ever you are unsure of anything or just need to talk to someone in the same situation as you just come here and you will always find a warm welcome and a lot of good advice from lovely peeps.

Hope you have a good Lipotrim journey
Summer is just round the corner lol
xxx

Welcome !

Good luck with the diet - I'm now 3 weeks in and can't believe how easy it is.

Keep up with the water intake !

Hi Pele and welcome. You've joined a fab forum - such a great community of inspirational losers ;)

Best of luck for your first week and if you're ever struggling or just want a moan/chat about the whole thing you'll find plenty of friends here.

Elle

Hiya chick!!

Welcome!!

I was sooo excited for starting!!

Stick to it 100% and any time you feel like your resolve is getting weak, log on here!!

Welcome and good luck. Once you get into it you will be fine. The weekly weigh ins really spur you on and keep you going. Good luck and enjoy!

Yup what everyone else has said!
Welcome to the forum and good luck chicken :)

Welcome and good luck! x

Hiya good luck with your weight loss journey xxxx

Hello..I restart tomorrow (whooohooo!)...so welcome hun xx

Welcome hun! Don't be nervous just get stuck in! First few days are the hardest but some sail through them. After that it gets much easier. Looking forward to chatting with you!

Hi welcome and good luck

Hiya, lovely to meet a new face on here. Good Luck, you'll soon replace the sad face with a big smiley one!! (by the way Kered, totally inspiring photos!!!)

Hello and welcome!

This site is great and filled with so many supportive people. If you need any advice or help, log on and chat. Good luck hunny!

Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone.

I've done LL and CD in he past so know what to expect. It's a shame there aren't more flavours on LT like the others, but I suppose I'll have to lump it as it's more convenient to do this one for now. I've ideally got about 6st to lose so I'll be around for a while. Getting packs tomorrow (they didn't have enough in stock yesterday) and starting next Monday (I might as well enjoy Mother's Day!).

Speak soon.
Pele.

welcome and good luck..you can do it if i can!

Back