New Starter..... hopefullly

Preeti77

Hi All
First of all I would like to say that your success stories are truely inspirational.
I have already started my journey to reducing my weight in 2008 with LighterLife, but unfortunately last year I was not able to stick to the programme but I think the counselling really helped as other than 3-4 pounds I havent gained the weight. I am now however very bored with the flavours. I start every morning with the intention of sticking to the programme but cannot bear the thought of having the same flavours day in day out. That's what draws me to CD.
I am looking for a CD counseller in the Uxbridge area, if anyone can recommend. I have been on the CD website but would like people who are currently on the programme to recommend.
Thank you in advance :)

Hi,

I just wanted to say good luck with your journey - I hope you find a good counsellor in your area, unfortunately I am from a different area so I cant recommend one. What I did when I decided I wanted to start CD was to email all of the counsellors in my area - one didnt reply, one wanted to send me out the booklets so i could do some further reading and the final one sent me a lovely long email - with an offer for appointment dates. Needless to say I went with the last counsellor and I have never looked back she is brilliant and very supportive.

Thank you for your kind words :)

Hi Preeti

I too am the other side of London (between Ilford and Romford) - might as well be another city, lol!

But this will hopefully 'bump' up your request, but you might just have to make a few calls and see what kind of reaction you get from speaking to the counsellors, good luck!

Hey all

I managed to speak to a counsellor and start on Tuesday!!!! WAHOOO
I cannot wait!

Back